Family Tree Of The Dragon Prince

Family Tree Of The Dragon Prince

A Chapter by Brandon Crawford

Chapter 11
Family Tree Of The Dragon Prince

Azura woke to still see Luke asleep and cuddling up to her, Azura let out a small smile and listen to hear the shaking of the ground. Titian walked careful and sent words into Azura mind "Azura I and Jake need to tell you something about Luke." Azura looked at Titian face and she saw guilty in his eyes and she listen. Titian said "Luke is not related to Jake, but to you." Azura shook her head and replied "How he not a dragon he looks nothing like one?" Titian told her how Jake turned his egg into a human and left him in the forest with her mother before she died three years ago. Azura could not believe that her only child had been right by her side sense she was free by him. She looked at Luke and it all became clear why she trusted him, why she was so protective of him, and how she acted around him. She soon realized that she now was a Dragon Queen and that she had way to turn him back to his true form. Soon the sun raised to the top of the sky and Luke woke to see Azura still wide awake and tired, and he said "See I told you, and now your tired this is why I should have let you sleep." Azura looked at him and said "I did sleep I was waiting for you to wake up." Azura got up and walked back to camp while Luke was on her back, and the other rider's whispered in the others ear. Jake looked at Azura and then looked kinda disappointed, then he looked at Luke and said "Luke allow me to introduce your mother Azura Night Caller." Luke laughed almost fell off of Azura and in a moment's notice Azura said "He's not joking child." Luke stopped laughing and said surprise "Then that mean's your not my real father?" He replied with a nod, and Luke hopped off Azura and walked the opposite direction and before he was out of rang of Azura mind he heard "Titian is your father." He sit on the rock and looked at the sky saying "The Dragons ruled all, but there own and protected there young." He walked back to Azura and lay down for Azura's wings to cover him up and he said in Azura mind "You know I'm glad to have you has a mother." Azura replied "I'm glad to have you has a son, now sleep before I make you." He closed his eye's and fell into a peaceful dream with Azura mind connected to his. Morning sun raised above the camp of the Rider's army, and Azura was playing with Luke, and they both him and Azura had more then a special bond they had a family bond. Pulse all the female rider's adored him for how cute he was, but the male's taught him how to fight. One female rider Ashely adored him like a son, and Azura gave him to her and her dragon Eclipses. Both treated him like a part of the family, but Ashely and Eclipses were also protective of him like Azura, because one day a rider that was in love with Ashely tried to capture Luke and force her to make love with him, but before he could even touch him ,he saw Eclipses teeth shine at him and Ashely sword pinned to his neck. Ashely once wore a piece of armor that covered her neck to toe, and Eclipses wore armor Head to her tail. Azura got sent on scouting mission and had no time to see Luke like she wanted to and Luke knew this he understood. Ashely picked him up and carryed him to the camp fire with the other female rider's. The rider's were kind to him and ever time a boy touched him they and there dragon's threw themself over him for the same reason has last time. Once danger passed Ashely and the other rider's went on with story's of legand, and myth's. Hour's later Luke had passed out asleep around Eclipes, and Ashely saw what was going on between the two, and reacted by tell Eclipes whose Luke mother is, but Eclipes did not lission. Ashely picked Luke back up and carryed him inside her tent, and covered him up in blankets. Eclipes mind reached Ashely's "Why did you not let him sleep beside me?" Ashely blue eye's glared at Eclipes and she said "Because your getting to comfortable with him!" Eclipes eye's rolled and she denied it like a child "No i'm not what in the world would make you think this." She pointed out this, but still Ashely kept her eye's on Eclipes. Ashely sighted in relief once she saw Azura, and Luke ran to her like the wind was below his feet. Once he huged her, she placed her head beside his and lifted him up off the ground. Azura was sorrowed to hear that her genral Eclipes had died of sickness. Azura became more busy, and Luke again understood, and he came back to Ashely with his grass land green eye's, but Ashely smiled and lifted him off the ground and carryed him back to her tent to let him go back to sleep. When the sun rised above the sky and the army was on the move back home, but Ashely asked Azura if she could take care of Luke while she's away with the army, and Azura agreed but she also made some terms. Ashely did her job, but Luke would tell her to rest and he would do the other choir's for her, she asked Luke to becareful for animals. Hour's later the wolve pack came to close to the camp and attacked Luke with such force that he had to tell Ashely and Eclipes with his minds. Ashely learned how hard it is to take care of a child that is not even human, but she took great care to the night for the sight of a sleeping child in her arm's warmed her heart with joy and fear. Luke woke abit from the sound around him, but Ashely started to sing a song that was calm has the water along the lake, and slowly his eye's started to close and he went back to sleep. Eclipes could not bare to the fact that she thought Luke was her's, and Ashely was takeing care of him while she and Azura are away. Mile's away Luke ventured off into the forest again and he came apon a injured wolf, but the wolf whimpered at the sight of him. Luke did the only thing he could do, and he brought him back to Ashely for her to heal it. Once they supplied it with food and water it became friendly to the little child and women, and so did the rest of it pack when they found him. Ashely saw him playing with the young wolf pups, makeing sure not to harm them.



© 2013 Brandon Crawford


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on February 21, 2013
Last Updated on March 6, 2013


Author

Brandon Crawford
Brandon Crawford

Athens, TX



About
I'm a writer that just want to be himself more..

Writing