Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Allie-Shea

There I stood in the hallway dazed and confused. Where did everyone go? Why the hell was I alone? The dorms rooms cleaned of all items. No smell of nicotine burning around me. My eyes didn’t wonder to the strange sounds of laughter that had once roared and sometime frightened me. The foggy rooms were now so clear I could breathe. 

I could breathe. 

My room was empty and I could feel the life from my heart draining so quickly. This couldn’t be happening. I was alone and I couldn’t get a hold of anyone. Where did Tyler go? He always had his phone on, though I didn’t even get a ring. KiKi was no where to be found. Milo? Of course Milo had to be around! Where else would he go? Not home! He couldn’t! 


Frantic and heart broken, I ran to each dorm just praying to find someone. Making it to KiKi’s room I stood just as still as I had in the my own. Nothing but shadows move around me, it wasn’t over...but this wasn’t the beginning. A person couldn’t just vanish, let alone an entire group. I continued to walk around the room until I found a note  scribbled in a very sloppy hand writing. The self made font so stunning and wonderful, yet now also a cold reminder that I had no clue where anyone had gone.

I was simply...alone.


If you didn’t notice we left. It’s nothing personal it’s... just things were getting to dangerous and really out of hand. Honestly, you’re a good friend of ours, and always will be part of “The Crew”. Though, this is for your own good. Tyler, went to Florida to see his ‘rents again, phone’s gonna be off for a while. You know plane rides, and all that good stuff.

Milo...well...he comes and goes. Meaning, I’m unaware of where he wondered to. You know how that boy is...never in one place for too long. With his insomnia and A.D.D, (along with it being summer break...) he’s kinda hard to fine. You should have assumed that by now.

Adrian went to see his family back in New Jersey...he’ll be back soon enough. Maybe. Hell, he might just meet up with Milo...I really don’t know. Don’t bother looking for him though. (He’s not worth it anyways.)

As for the rest of us went away for a bit. Go see your family in California and make it right with them; live without us for a while. It’ll be good for you.

Talk to you soon. Be careful. Don’t fall in another “bad” crowd again. You can only get caught up in one bad crew, and that’s us! We DON’T like to share. Especially, when we finally get an honestly pure and decent guy like you.  It gives us a better name and some real hope. Anyways, see you soon.


PS. You bought the wrong muffins.



© 2012 Allie-Shea


Author's Note

Allie-Shea
Ignore grammar mistakes and so on.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
Added on August 24, 2012
Last Updated on August 24, 2012
Tags: love, romance, students, college, fight, angst, drama, hatred, blood, battle, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, young love, sex, teen, adults


Author

Allie-Shea
Allie-Shea

Pittsburgh, PA



About
Your average college student I suppose. Studying creative writing and fine arts. more..

Writing
Camera Camera

A Story by Allie-Shea


Below Below

A Story by Allie-Shea