Chapter 2: Scared To Sleep

Chapter 2: Scared To Sleep

A Chapter by Ayame Kurosaki
"

Minami threatened? Who would do such a thing?

"
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 2: Scared To Sleep
 
 
The ballroom was literally painted bright red with blood. Not human blood mind you, it was pig blood; but enough to scare even the bravest of men. On the wall was a message. It read: Minami Asuko, you cannot run, you cannot hide. We will find you!!!!
            Tamaki was in a small state of shock until he noticed Minami was lying unconscious in his arms. Tamaki blushed.
            “Um… Toko-san, could you give me a hand here.” Toko had been staring at the wall with wide eyes. She turned to Tamaki.
            “I knew something was up with Minami. He’s been really jumpy all week. I tried to ask him before but he wouldn’t tell me. I just couldn’t find out…”
            “Uh…Toko-san,” Tamaki said hotly.
            “Oh, sorry. Hold on,” Toko said, snapping out of her rant. She helped put Minami into Tamaki’s arms, like a man carrying his new bride on their honeymoon. Tamaki blushed even more. He had hoped Toko hadn’t seen that. She did but she didn’t say anything. She didn’t want Tamaki’s face to get so hot that it melted, he was just so handsome and she wanted to keep it that way. Toko chuckled to herself; was she really falling for pretty-boy Tamaki?
            “Toko-san, come on Minami-ken’s getting heavy and I can’t wait for you all day,” Tamaki called. Toko sighed.
            “I’m coming, I’m coming,” She said in a bored voice.
            “Hurry up or I’ll run away with your crush, Toko-san!” Tamaki yelled
            “I-I don’t have a crush on him!” Toko yelled after him. Tamaki started running and Toko began to chase him. Tamaki didn’t want her to catch him. She had a mean right hook that felt like getting slapped with a cinder block. He loved to tease her even though she was the manager of Club Blu. It was fun, but he never went too far that she actually got mad at him; he just liked to embarrass her.
            They ran all the way to Minami’s dressing room deciding that they shouldn’t worry about the message too much for it was probably just an empty threat, or at least they hoped it was.
            Toko opened the door and let Tamaki and herself in. They were both breathing pretty heavily so Toko helped Tamaki put Minami on the couch and went to make the two of them some tea.
            Tamaki sat in the chair opposite the couch; whispering curses to him for wishing to hold Minami just a bit longer. Toko came back into the room with tea for the two for them and a cold compress for Minami. She sat down next to him and looked into his eyes. She wondered why they were filled with feelings of self-loathing but didn’t press the subject.
            “Tamaki-sama, do you think Minami-san will be okay?” Toko asked hesitantly.
            “Of course he will. I know he doesn’t look like it, but he’s pretty strong. Just… startled easily, that’s all,” Tamaki answered reassuringly. He had only known the younger man since Minami had started working at Club Blu, which was almost two years ago, but he felt as if they were childhood friends. There was a strong sense of accepting coming from him and he wasn’t vain like some of the other hosts. Tamaki liked that.
            He liked that a lot.


© 2008 Ayame Kurosaki


Author's Note

Ayame Kurosaki
Same as last time; please tell me anything!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on February 21, 2008


Author

Ayame Kurosaki
Ayame Kurosaki

Albuquerque, NM



About
I'm old enough to know what I want and go for it. I live in my own world most of the time but that's where my writing comes from, so I'm content. My writing buddy happens to be my cat, who loves to si.. more..

Writing