Chapter 14: Bleeding But Not Broken

Chapter 14: Bleeding But Not Broken

A Chapter by Ayame Kurosaki
"

Minami's killers reveal themselves. What can Tamaki say when they've proved him right.

"

Chapter 14: Bleeding But Not Broken

 

            Tamaki awoke to find himself sitting on the cold, concrete floor of an old warehouse. His head hurt like hell and he couldn’t lift it any higher than to see part of the blank wall across from him. He heard voices coming from behind him and quickly put his head down a bit, agitating his pounding temples further.
            “Do you think he knows Taki?”
            “I’m not sure Zaki, but we must be cautions all the same.” Tamaki knew it! Zaki and Taki were behind this after all. But he couldn’t voice this just yet. He had to sit and wait.
            “Wake up, Sleep-ing Beau-ty,” The twins said, using Tamaki’s own words. Tamaki growled slightly, alerting the two men that he was awake.
            “I guess he’s already up, Taki,” Zaki said mischievously, waiting on his brothers’ reply.
            “Apparently, dear brother Zaki,” Taki replied in the same creepy tone as his twin. Their mouths twisted into sadistic grins that resembled Minami’s last. Minami… Just thinking about Minami brought tears to Tamaki’s eyes. He raised his head slowly, blue orbs burning with rage.
            Taki and Zaki stood above him and smirked. They were identical with wild, unkempt, black hair and jade green eyes with the same slant as their little brothers’. Their bodies were strong and muscled and covered with tight black tank tops and ripped back jeans. Oddly, they were barefoot in the cold building.
            “You…b******s!! How could you do that to Minami?! He was innocent. He wanted to make you two happy as well. He was willing to overlook all of your actions against him and you had to go and kill him!” Tamaki stopped and tried to cover his mouth with his hands but he found that he couldn’t move them.
            His wrists were bound tightly behind him with thick rope that chafed his pale, sensitive skin. Tamaki wanted to jump up and strangle the smirking twins. He wanted to beat them to a pulp and demand why they had killed his friend. He wanted to scream and yell at them so much that they felt guilty enough to admit to their crimes and turn themselves in.
            But he couldn’t. He was tied to a pole in a huge empty hanger, probably miles away from Tokyo. He was pretty much helpless, not to mention he was probably too nice even to do serious harm to the killers of pretty much his only family.
            He sat back against the cement pillar with an angry, arrogant look on his face, just to annoy the older men. He laughed evilly and put a pained smirk on his face; as if daring them to come closer, even in his sorry state.
            “Are you challenging us, pretty boy?” Taki’s tone was venomous.
            “What would give you that idea?” Tamaki’s own voice was dripping with sarcasm.
            “You are going to get it you little-” Zaki cut him off.
            “Now, now brother. I think Mr. Nice Guy should get a last request. I mean, we gave Minami one.”
            “So true. What would you like, Tamaki,” Taki said, his voice strained.
            “I want you to let me go,” Tamaki spat. The twins smiled devilishly.
            “I’m afraid-”
            “We can’t-”
            “Do that,” The two said in unison.
            “You two are weak. Your jealousy has blinded you. You two can never pay enough for what you did and will do,” Tamaki ranted, but he couldn’t stop there. “You have never had faith in yourselves. That is why you killed Minami!!!”
            “Now that was disrespectful, wasn’t it Taki,” Zaki said with a note of excitement in his voice.
            “Yes it was brother. No more last wish for you,” Taki replied, feigning hurt easily.
            “Why don’t we sing him a lullaby, Taki?" Tamaki gave Zaki a strange look at this statement.

            “Of course brother.” At this point, darkness over came Tamaki once more.  



© 2008 Ayame Kurosaki


Author's Note

Ayame Kurosaki
I leave you with a cliffhanger only because chapter 15 isn't finished yet, but there are people I know who want to read it so it should be up soon.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on February 28, 2008


Author

Ayame Kurosaki
Ayame Kurosaki

Albuquerque, NM



About
I'm old enough to know what I want and go for it. I live in my own world most of the time but that's where my writing comes from, so I'm content. My writing buddy happens to be my cat, who loves to si.. more..

Writing