Chapter 3: Dinner

Chapter 3: Dinner

A Chapter by Ayame Kurosaki
"

Minami's afraid of something. What could it be? Tamaki is determined to find out.

"

Chapter 3: Dinner

 

            Once Minami had woken up, Tamaki started home, much to the dismay of poor Minami. He didn’t want his nii-sama to leave him, not when he was so scared. Tamaki had agreed to Minami coming home with him on one condition; Minami had to tell Tamaki what was going on or he wouldn’t be going home with his nii-sama. Minami agreed, but with a condition of his own; Minami would tell him over a ‘romantic’ dinner at a nice restaurant.
            Tamaki almost passed out himself at the word romantic.
            Tamaki grudgingly agreed to that as well, so they waved sayonara[1] to Toko and started the short walk to Tamaki’s apartment. When they got there Tamaki said that Minami could borrow some of his clothes since they were about the same size. Tamaki showered, and then dressed in a clean-cut navy blue and gray suit with a bright green, flower-printed tie. Minami showered as well and put on Tamaki’s snow-white tuxedo with another black dress shirt, a bright red spotted tie, and a matching black and white top hat.
            “How do I look?” asked Minami in his cutest voice. Tamaki was speechless. “Hello… Nii-sama are you still on Earth?”
            Tamaki snapped out of his stupor.
            “You look wonderful,” Tamaki replied dreamily.
            “Ohm… Are you in love nii-sama?” Minami joked. Tamaki blushed for the third time that day.
           “O-of c-course not,” Tamaki replied a little too quickly. Why was this day turning out so bad? Minami giggled and walked into the living room, leaving Tamaki with the image of Minami in his clothes. ‘I am NOT in love with him, I am NOT in love with him, I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!’ Tamaki told himself.
            “Who am I kidding, I really do love him. Just forget it. I can never tell him that. It’s just a little crush. It’s not even that. I’ll get over it…,” Tamaki whispered. Minami poked his head in.
            “Nii-sama, are we going yet?” Minami asked politely.
            “Yeah. Just let me get my wallet.” They left Tamaki’s apartment and got into his imported, silver Mustang convertible. They settled on a some-what secluded Italian restaurant called Mortessimo’s that was known for the best Italian food in all of Tokyo, Greater and Lesser.
            They pulled up and got out of the car turning heads due to their interesting appearance and because Mortessimo’s was also supposed be a very romantic restaurant, so seeing two very handsome men walking in together was a rare sight. They were seated in the back of the restaurant, as requested, and looked over the menu. Tamaki spoke for the first time since they left the penthouse.
            “So, what do you think you want?” he asked. Minami hadn’t spoken either.
            “I don’t know,” Minami replied quietly. They fell silent again. When the waitress visited their table, she gave them a strange look, but took their orders all the same. Once she was out of earshot Tamaki took a deep breath and asked the question Minami didn’t want to hear.
            “What is going on Minami[2]? I want to help you.” Tamaki’s voice was gentle, but there was a note of seriousness in it. Minami took a sip of the glass of red wine he had ordered and gulped slightly.
            “Fine. This is what happened.” And so Minami began to tell his story.


[1] The Japanese word for Goodbye.
[2] Tamaki doesn’t use Minami-kun in private because the two have a very strong bond.


© 2008 Ayame Kurosaki


Author's Note

Ayame Kurosaki
I probably should have metioned this earlier, but there are slight homosexual themes in this book. Please don't be offended by by it, I think it needs to be written. Please reveiw.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

No offense here. The story just got VERY interesting. It actually works as an element of surprise. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 21, 2008


Author

Ayame Kurosaki
Ayame Kurosaki

Albuquerque, NM



About
I'm old enough to know what I want and go for it. I live in my own world most of the time but that's where my writing comes from, so I'm content. My writing buddy happens to be my cat, who loves to si.. more..

Writing