Chapter 5: Sleepy Head

Chapter 5: Sleepy Head

A Chapter by Ayame Kurosaki
"

Short chapter that just kind of fill space, but ends ominously.

"

Chapter 5: Sleepy Head

 

            Tamaki woke with a start to find himself sitting on his couch with Minami’s head in his lap. Tamaki blushed.
            “Uh… Nii-sama, what’s wrong?” Minami asked sitting up and wiping the sleep from his eyes.
            “It’s nothing really. I just forgot where I was for a second.” Tamaki laughed half-heartedly.
            “Okay. It’s Sunday so let me sleep a bit more,” Minami said through a yawn as he lay back down on Tamaki’s lap. Tamaki blushed harder.
            “Um… Minami. Could you please move your head I have to get up to do some things and I didn’t want to fall asleep and disturb you later,” Tamaki asked. He wasn’t telling the whole truth. Though it was true that he didn’t want to disturb him, he didn’t have anything to do. The situation was just so embarrassing he had to get busy.
            “Okay nii-sama…,” Minami said now falling asleep on the couch pillows while Tamaki stood up. This was going to be a looong day.
            Tamaki kept himself busy throughout the morning by cleaning his very large apartment. Around noon, Minami wandered into the kitchen where Tamaki had started to make lunch.
            “Good morning, sleeping beauty,” Tamaki teased. He chuckled. It was so true.
            “Don’t call me that,” Minami grumbled as he sat down at the dining room table.
            “I was just kidding. Can’t you take a joke?” Tamaki said with a note of hurt in his voice.
            “I apologize nii-sama. I’m a little cranky when I wake up,” Minami said, truly sorry. They were silent, the only sounds the slight hiss of the toaster and Minami’s stomach growling. “What are we having for lunch, nii-sama?” Minami asked.
            “My special club sandwiches,” Tamaki answered. Minami’s eyes light up.
            “Ooh, you mean the ones where you put everything on them and drizzle Greek sauce all over! I love those”
            “Ha ha. I know you do. That’s why I’m making them.” They ate and Minami checked his watch.
            “Oh my. Sorry nii-sama I have an appointment I need to keep,” Minami gasped.
            “It’s okay. I’ll drive you to your house,” Tamaki offered.
            “Thank you nii-sama. Thank you so much. I’ll return your clothes tomorrow at work,” Minami said as they walked out the door to the car.
            “Don’t worry, Minami. You can keep them,” Tamaki replied with a smile. Tamaki dropped Minami off at his apartment building and waved sayonara; enjoying the bright smile on his face.
            That was the last time Tamaki saw him alive.


© 2008 Ayame Kurosaki


Author's Note

Ayame Kurosaki
Again, say anything! I want to hear from you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on February 22, 2008


Author

Ayame Kurosaki
Ayame Kurosaki

Albuquerque, NM



About
I'm old enough to know what I want and go for it. I live in my own world most of the time but that's where my writing comes from, so I'm content. My writing buddy happens to be my cat, who loves to si.. more..

Writing