Chapter 11: I'm Leaving

Chapter 11: I'm Leaving

A Chapter by Ayame Kurosaki
"

What does Tamaki do, now that they suspect HIM of all people.

"

Chapter 11: Another Confession

 

            “W-what,” Tamaki repeated. He couldn’t think of anything else; his mind was still registering what the detective had said.
            “I said, you are a sus-.” Tamaki cut him off.
            “I know what you said! I just don’t know how you could think that!” Tamaki could feel his temper rising and his breath was getting heavy. “I mean I… I actually loved Minami. How could I have killed him?” Tamaki felt tears coming for the third time that night. “How could I be a suspect?”
            “Aaarrgh!” Tamaki slammed his fists on the table. Kumiko jumped back and gasped, reminding Tamaki she was still there. He looked up and mouthed the word ‘sorry’ in her direction. Apparently, Tamaki’s eyes had lingered to long on Kumiko, because from behind he heard Junosuke speak again.
            “What are you looking at,” The detective asked scathingly.
            “What? Oh nothing. Really,” Tamaki exclaimed as the older man gave him a look you would normally give a small child who was telling an obvious fib. “Detective, I have something to ask” Tamaki said pointedly, regaining his composure.
            “Hmm,” Junosuke mused.
            “Do you have any real evidence that places me at the scene?” Tamaki watched as the detective practically fell out of his chair at the relatively simple question.
            “Well, no but the situation…” Tamaki cut him off again.
            “The situation is nothing without real evidence, De-tec-tive.” Tamaki drew out the last word just to annoy the man. “Contrary to my looks and current profession, I have a degree in law thank you very much,” Tamaki said with slight arrogance. Junosuke was speechless.
            “Now if you no further reason to keep me here I will go now.” With that Tamaki left with Kumiko on his heels.


© 2008 Ayame Kurosaki


Author's Note

Ayame Kurosaki
Arrgh! It's short, so very short, but please direguard that. The next chapter will be longer.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on February 28, 2008


Author

Ayame Kurosaki
Ayame Kurosaki

Albuquerque, NM



About
I'm old enough to know what I want and go for it. I live in my own world most of the time but that's where my writing comes from, so I'm content. My writing buddy happens to be my cat, who loves to si.. more..

Writing