Home Coming and Birthday part 1

Home Coming and Birthday part 1

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 5

Home Coming/Birthday


We got home about ten minutes later. I was dreading to go back to the village. It was going to be my 13th birthday tomorrow. That day is when people hate me the most. I wasn't ready to leave from the mission. I didn't want to come back home until the day after.

Neither Sasuke nor Sakura knew it was my birthday. I never told them when my birthday was. I didn't need them to know. I knew Kakashi knew that I was turning thirteen tomorrow.

"Well Naruto would you like to tell them what tomorrow is," Kakashi asked me as if he was reading my mind. I glared at him and he laughed at me.

"What do you have to tell is," Sakura asked me.

"Well…" I didn't finish.

"Go on," Sasuke said smiling to encourage me.

"Tomorrow is my birthday," I said nervously.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner," Sakura said smiling a wide smile that she has never smiled at me before.

"I didn't need anyone to know that I was turning 13 tomorrow," I said. I was still glaring at Kakashi who was laughing at me.

"Well we should have a party for you," she said.

"Ummm," I said.

"Come on it will be fun," she said.

"Yeah, Naruto, why not have a party," Sasuke asked.

"I don't want one," I said.

"Oh well we are having one," Sakura said grabbing Sasuke's hand and running to her house with him. I sighed I wasn't up for a party.

"Sorry," Kakashi said to me.

"It's okay," I said. I walked away from him and went back to my house. I unlocked my door and stepped into my house. I was hungry so I went into the cupboard to get instant ramen. I heated the ramen up in the microwave and then went into my room.

I pulled up my sleeves and took out the kunai knife. I slit my wrist and watched the blood pour out of my arm. I was now wondering who they were going to invite to the party. I didn't really want anyone who hated me to be there. A lot of people wouldn't come because they hated me. It was the worst time of the year for me as people looked at me with pure hatred and anger.

I never had a birthday party so I wasn't expecting one. I just never thought of having a birthday since I was always alone and everything. I hope nothing would go wrong tomorrow since it was my birthday.

I cut again and stared at the blood as it poured out of my body. I never really though cutting would help me through all the bad times. The feeling I get from cutting is a good feeling.

I should probably pretend to be happy for tomorrow.


It was the next morning and I got up and went into the bathroom. I had to take a shower. I had to get ready for my party and all the looks of hate that are going to come to me. I was used to it so I didn't cry. I knew I would also get looks of disgust from certain people. I don't understand why they just forgive me. I wasn't the one who attacked the village 13 years ago.

I wasn't the one who put the beast in my body. I don't know why I was the chosen one. I got out of the shower and I put on my normal clothing.

I walked out of my house and went outside into the kind of warmish weather. As soon as I stepped out I wanted to go back in the house. People were giving me dirty looks. I was being glared at every time I walked. I wasn't going to be a threat. I was just going to a party that people were throwing for me.

People started to throw things at me. A kunai knife hit me in my arm I looked at it. It felt good so I took it off and just threw it too the ground. I looked at the blood running down my arm.


I got to Sakura's house and stepped in. The lights were out and everyone surprised me when I walked in. They yelled surprise. I smiled at them.

"We have a present for you," Sakura stated.

"What is it," I asked.

"That's a secret. Close your eyes," she told me. I did what she said. She walked me somewhere.

"You can open your eyes now," Sasuke said this time. I opened my eyes and Amaya was sitting right in front of me. She was smiling and I sat down next to her and pulled her into my lap.

"I'm glad you could come," I told her.

"I had to come. I'm carrying your child," she said laughing.

"You are having a kid," Shikamaru asked me. He was one of the other people here. Kiba, Hinata, Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, Shino, Gaara, and his siblings were here. A few other people were here too. I didn't want to name them all.

Hinata looked sad when Amaya mentioned the child. I think she has a crush on me. I wasn't sure.

"Yes," I said.

"Are you dating this girl," Kiba asked me.

"No, we are friends. I was just helping her out," I said.

"Then why are you having a child together," Kiba asked being nosy.

"It's for my village," Amaya said. Everyone looked at us and laughed.

"Naruto," Gaara said.

"Yes," I asked.

"Open my present first," he said.

"Okay," I said. He gave me the present he got me and it was a new kunai knife. It was really shiny.

I asked if I could be excused. I went into the bathroom to see the cut on my shoulder.

….to be continued.



© 2010 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww how sweet. Naruto deserves a nice party.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
1 Review
Added on March 23, 2010
Last Updated on March 23, 2010


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing