Our Friendship is Over

Our Friendship is Over

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 16

Our Friendship is Over


Sakura was still crying because of what I said to her. I was not sorry about what I said because she deserved it. She was saying things that I would never say to anyone. She started all of the drama when she came up to me. She is always starting drama, but she does not know what I go through on a daily basis. She never takes the time to listen unless Sasuke tells her what is going on. Other then that she does not care about me.

I was laying down on the ground thinking about everything that had happened today. Sasuke was angry at me now because of what I had said to Sakura. I should not have said all the things I said to her because I knew everything I said was rude. Though she was rude to me I did not have to be rude back, but I was because she wanted to be a jerk. Sasuke heard what she said to me. He did not care because he knew I hurt her. She is more important to him then me.

I should have known that was the truth the whole time because he was a friend. I care about him and he at least gave a crap about me. Now I can say I messed up when I said everything I said. He had the meanest look in his eyes because Sakura was still crying on his shoulder. I know he cared more about her when she was sad. I did not even need to guess what he was thinking. I probably already knew what was going to come when Sakura finally stops crying.

I do not know what to do when he gets mad at me. This time he will probably not forgive me for what I said. Normally he would be able to defend me. This time he was against me because his woman was crying and it was my fault. I do not care anymore because she is not a friend if she is going to say what I said to me. All the hurtful things that I did not want to hear and all the things that were true. They were mostly true and I am an ugly person that does not deserve what he gets in life.

What she said hit me and I retaliated to what she said to me. I should never have done that, but I did and there is no going back. I am really hurt by what she said. I sat up and left to go to the forest. Not to cut, but to think about how short friendships can be. How they can be ruined by the stupidest thing. I got up and started my slow walk to the forest. Amaya was looking at me as I walked by her.

"Do not hurt yourself, Naruto," she said to me.

"I will not do anything," I said promising her. I walked to the forest and I sat down near a river.


It was a little after dark when I decided to go back to where everyone was. Everyone was sitting around a fire laughing and smiling. I did not want to be part of what they were doing. I looked again and there were two faces. Amaya was one of them and Hinata was the other. They were hiding the fact that they were sad because they did not want the others to be worried. Amaya also looked like she was worried about something.

I stayed away for a little bit longer because I did not want to get into a fight with anyone.

"Hey Naruto," Hinata said when she saw me keeping my distance. Everyone else looked up. Sakura and Sasuke had a look of anger on their faces. Hinata had a look of relief and so did Amaya.

"Hi," I said.

"Where have you been," Amaya asked me.

"Sitting by the river. I was thinking," I said.

"Oh," she said. I read her eyes and she was observing me. She smiled when she saw there were no new cuts.

"I promised remember," I whispered.

"Yes," she said. I was not going to make a promise to her then break it. I was not that type of person that breaks a promise.

"So Naruto can you talk to me over there," Sasuke asked me.

"No," I said.

"Why not? I thought me were friends," he asked.

"I do not want to talk to you right now," I said. He did not seem to care about my opinion.

"I really suggest you talk to me now," he said.

"Fine," I said.


We went over to a forest because he did not want the girls to see the fight. I was not in the mood to fight him.

"Why would you say those things to Sakura," he asked when we got there.

"Did you not hear what she was saying to me," I asked.

"I heard."

"Well I was defending myself."

"You did not have to say the things you said to her though."

"Wow you do not understand anything about my life do you?"

"I do not want to understand your life," he said.

"You are my best friend. I thought you would," I said. He started laughing hysterically. I just looked at the ground because I knew our friendship was going to be over.

"WE ARE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE," he yelled.

"What are you saying," I asked.

"I do not want to be friends with someone that hurt someone I love. You must be really stupid to think that I would be friends with someone like that. I never really liked you. I never wanted to be friends with you. It is your own fault that you are a screw-up. It is your fault that you are not wanted. It is your fault that you are an outcast. It is your fault that you are not loved. It is your fault you do not belong. You are nothing to everyone and no one will ever love you. I at least had a family when I was growing up. You had no one. You will never have anyone. I do not know what Hinata had saw in you," he said.

I didn't say anything because I didn't need to say anything. I was really upset that he said something like that to me. I didn't really care and he walked away from me. I stopped caring about myself because he didn't know anything that I go through anyway. I always explained him and he would just listen to me. I left the forest and went near a desert. I want to be near somewhere I could do something next to.

I took out a blade and started to make cuts on my arm. I was breaking a promise to someone that cared about me. Amaya was going to know that I broke the promise when she saw me. She knew that I cut myself and I couldn't do anything about it because she cares. I know she cares because she can see what I have gone through. I go through many things everyday and no one understands.



© 2010 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
Added on March 23, 2010
Last Updated on March 23, 2010


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing