Birthday part 2 and Hospital Bed

Birthday part 2 and Hospital Bed

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 6

Birthday Part 2/Hospital Bed

The cut that was on my shoulder looked like it was becoming infected. I didn't clean it and it looked bad. I looked at the new kunai knife that Gaara gave me. I cut my arms because it felt good. I didn't want to cut much today, but I did. I still felt so lonely although I have friends in the room.

There was a knock on the bathroom door. I didn't answer right away. I saw blood dripping on the floor and sink. I tried to clean it up before I opened the door. When I saw no blood I opened the door.

"What is taking you so long," Shikamaru asked me.

"I had to use the bathroom," I said.

"Well it was taking you forever," he said.

"Okay," I said.

"We are about to cut the cake," he said.

"I'll be there in a minute," I said. I was still bleeding and I was hiding my arm behind me. He walked away and I cleaned the blood off of the kunai and my arm.

I walked back out of the room. I had people staring at me.

"Happy birthday, Naruto," said everyone.

"Thanks," I said. All of a sudden I felt like throwing up. I didn't know why.

"Naruto, are you okay," Amaya asked me worried.

"Yes, why," I asked.

"You look sick," she said. I was surprised that no one had noticed the cut that was on my arm. It was actually on my shoulder. It still looked infected in my opinion. I really don't know I'm not a doctor.

Kakashi was staring at me.

"Yes," I asked.

"What happened to your shoulder," he finally asked. After that everyone was staring at my shoulder.

"Well I was walking to Sakura's house and one of the villager's threw a kunai at me. It hit my shoulder," I said.

"Is it because of," Kakashi said.

"Yes," I responded.

"What are you talking about," Sasuke asked.

"The reason why the kunai was thrown at me," I responded.

"Why was it thrown," Sakura asked confused.

"Do you want me to tell them," Kakashi asked. I nodded I really didn't want to get into it.

"When Naruto was a baby the nine-tailed fox spirit was placed inside of his body. Everyone in the village thinks that the nine-tailed fox will take over his body. He is good at controlling it," Kakashi said. I didn't like when this was talked about.

"Is that true," Gaara asked me. I nodded at him.

I was frowning now.


We were eating cake and I opened the rest of my presents. I opened the last one and it was a new jumpsuit. It was black and orange.

"Thanks, Hinata," I said since the present was from her. She started blushing and she looked nervous. I smiled at her and her face just got redder.

My stomach started to hurt more. I didn't know what was wrong with me. I just knew that I needed to get that cut checked out.

"Naruto," Sakura called.

"Yes," I responded.

"Why didn't you tell us this before," she said.

"I didn't want anyone that liked me to hate me. I just kept it to myself," I told her.

"Naruto, we wouldn't stop liking you if you told us," Sasuke said.

"Okay," I said.

"It's true though," Sasuke said.

"Naruto," Hinata asked.

I couldn't answer what she wanted. My eyes started to blur.


I woke up and there were white walls all around. I figured I was in the hospital now. I guess I had lost consciousness.

"I see you're awake," I heard someone say to me.

"Yes," I said.

"My name is Dr. Dave," said the doctor. I gave him a look that said what-kind-of-name is that. He just glared at me.

"What happened," I asked.

"Well you have a wound that had become infected. We now need you take some of this medicine. You may have to stay here for a couple of days though because we have to make sure you are okay now that we cleaned the wound up. How long did you have the wound for," he asked me.

"About two hours, but I couldn't do anything about it because I had no medicine. I didn't ask anyone for medicine when I went to my friends house for a party," I responded.

"The wound became infected because you hadn't cleaned the wound that was on your arm," he said.

"Next time I will remember to clean it," I said. I hate a hospital that's why I try not to stay for too long.

"Yes, I also had noticed that you had cuts going up your arms," the doctor said.

"Those were from some battles that I had," I told him lying.

"Be careful next time," he said. I sighed I didn't want to tell this doctor that I had been cutting myself.

"Well are we done here," I asked him.

"Yes, and you have some visitors here to see you," he said.

"Okay," I said. The doctor left the room and led some of the people from the party into my room.

"Naruto," I heard Sasuke say.

"How are you feeling," Sakura asked.

"I feel better, but I have to take some medicine for the pain," I said considering I was feeling a little bit of pain on my shoulder.

"Why did you pass out," Sasuke asked me.

"I had to clean the wounds of the cut, but I hadn't because I didn't ask anyone for meds," I said.

"You should have asked me," Sakura said.

"Well, I really want to rest now," I said.

"We will come see you tomorrow," Sasuke said.

"Okay," I said. They walked out of the room.

This was the worst birthday I ever had. Well it was the only birthday I ever had. It was still bad since I ended up in the hospital.



© 2010 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

That's terrible that he didn't tell the truth. He could have said something.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
1 Review
Added on March 23, 2010
Last Updated on March 23, 2010


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing