Shut Up, Sakura!

Shut Up, Sakura!

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 15

Shut Up, Sakura!

"Why did you break up with her man," Sasuke asked me.

"We both needed a break and she knew that," I said.

"Why do you guys need a break," he asked me.

"We are both stressed, but I still love her. I am going to go back out with her," I said. He understood that we were both stressed. He could see that I was stressed.

"I'm sorry man," he said.

"We really are going to get back together though," I said to him.

"That's a good thing though," he said. I nodded my head because I knew that this was going to be a long day. I didn't really want Hinata to be upset, but she knew. We both knew that we needed this much needed break.

Sakura and Hinata were talking softly behind us. Sakura was starting to annoy me because she was giving me an evil eye all day. I hate when she is like that because she is going to talk nonstop with my ex. She will end up talking to me later and I will end up yelling at her. We will get in a fight and I will end up smacking her in the face because she is bugging me. Sasuke will end up getting mad at me when I hit his girlfriend. I will then start cutting again and then Hinata will probably not talk to me either.


It was a few hours later and I was walking quietly by myself. Amaya was walking with Hinata and Sakura. Amaya seemed a little angry at me too. I was upset that she was angry at me because she is carrying my baby.

"Amaya, can I talk to you," I asked her.

"Okay," she said.

"Why are you so mad at me," I asked her.

"Well Naruto you broke up with Hinata and she has been crying for hours. She knows you cut and so do I. Sakura doesn't know that you cut. I know you cut when you were in the forest. I don't think Hinata knows that you cut when you were in the forest. You know it does upset us when you do it," she said.

"I'm sorry I upset the both of you," she said.

"She doesn't know, but I always know when you cut," she said.

"I had to break up with her. I was to stressed to be in a relationship right now," I responded. I sighed because I didn't want her to be so mad at me. I didn't mean to hurt Hinata.

"I know you did have to break up with her. It was a horrible way to do it. She is still really upset that you to are broken up. She is in love with you. I know you still love her and everything, but you didn't have to do what you did," she said

"Well I'm sorry all of you are upset with me. Stop talking about me," I responded.

"Are you mad at me," she asked getting a little upset that I didn't want them to talk about me.

"No, I'm mad that the three of you are talking about me," I said.

"Well tell Sakura to stop talking. She is pissed off at you because you broke up with her. She hates you right now," Amaya responded.

"She needs to shut up because she doesn't know anything. I bet Sasuke really doesn't like her. I don't care what she thinks about me. She can get a life and stop talking about me," I said.

"Well I will talk to her for you," she said.

"Thanks," I said. She hugged me and went to talk to Sakura. She glared at me when Amaya was done telling her to stop talking about me. Hinata didn't look to happy either. I bet it was because she still wanted to vent. She has been venting for over an hour. She can vent on her own time. Not on the time where we are bring Amaya home. I love Hinata still and I don't need her to be so annoyed with me.


Sakura came up to me when they were all done talking. I was angry she was even coming near me. I didn't want that at the moment. She was annoying and she was always talking. I now feel really bad for Sasuke.

"I need to talk to you," she said.

"I don't want to talk to you," I said.

"Why not? You hurt one of my best friends," she said.

"She was my girlfriend. I need my time. Why don't you mind your business," I said to her.

"I don't need to mind my business," she said.

"Yes, you do Big Forehead," I said. She gave me the meanest look she could muster.

"What did you just call me," she asked.

"You heard what I said."

"No really tell me what you said."

"I don't feel like it. Why don't you get out of my face?"

"I don't think so," she responded.

"Alright," I said and pushed her out of my face. She got angry and she smacked me and started yelling. I was getting angry because she was yelling at me.

"How dare you push me you ugly person," she yelled. That took me by surprise and I looked down at the ground. That just upset me and she smiled.

"Shut up," I finally said when she kept saying other things hurtful to me.

"You think you're pretty, but you aren't. You will never ever be pretty. I don't know what I saw in you when I first liked you. You were always like this," I said.

She looked like she was going to cry and I didn't care. She ran to Sasuke and she hugged him. He looked like he was angry at me. I know he heard what I said to his ugly girlfriend. He was angry at me. I didn't care at this point. That is what she gets for saying what she said to me. Amaya came up to me again and hugged me because I started crying. I was crying because everything she said was true. I wanted to be done now.



© 2010 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on March 23, 2010
Last Updated on March 23, 2010


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing