Let it fall

Let it fall

A Chapter by loverslovexliarsliex

I woke up to the sound of my mother’s yelling, as usual. Nothing new, she's always yelling about something.

"Isabella get your sorry a*s up right this instant." My mother bellowed from outside my door.

I groaned and got out of my bed before the hitting started. Or well should I say started again. I got out of my bed quickly and stomped across the cold tile floor and rushed to get ready, so i threw on my black ripped up skinny jeans, a black escape the fate t-shirt and my converse and rushed out to meet the b***h. As soon as I stepped out of the room she gave me a disapproving stare and snorted.

"Really, come now Isabella, you’re dressed like this? I thought I told you last night not to dress in such a degrading manor. Your appearance affects your whole entire family and I will not have you walking around in such an 'i hate the world' manor."

 With that she turned on her heel and walked away leaving me sitting there more than a little pissed.

The second that she left I slammed my door and punched the wall. What’s wrong with the way that I dress? There’s nothing wrong. I think I look really good. Is it because I actually have clothes on and am not walking around like I’m begging for sex? I’m sorry mom that I can’t be a little w***e like you.

I lied down on my bed and threw a pillow over my head, ugh. What I wouldn’t give to run away. To not have to deal with anyone like my “mother” ever again. I hate her so much. Everything about her just annoys me. I sighed. No matter how many times that I say that I want nothing to do with her, no matter how many times I say that I want to run away, it never happens. So why am I sitting here acting like I’m actually going to do something about my misfortune, everyone, including myself knew that I wasn’t going to do anything about it, I may as well suck it up and deal with my bitchy mother.

My door was thrown open and my mother came in hovering over my bed. I took the pillow off of my head and looked up at her with a dead to the world look, she looked like she could kill me. I sighed and kept quiet waiting for her to speak. Well no, excuse me not speak. Try yelling, I don’t think she knows what the meaning of the word speaking is. She didn’t speak though; I knew what game she wants to play. She wants me to speak first that way she could say that I said something wrong and then the punches would be thrown. I’m smarter than that, Let’s play the waiting game.

“Well?”

“Well what?”

“Isabella I told you to get up.”

I shook my head, “No you didn’t, and you told me I was disgracing the family because of the way that I dress. Snorted and then you walked away.”

That was a mistake because then my cheek started stinging, she hit me again. That actually did kind of hurt a little bit, but I wasn’t going to give her the satisfaction of showing it. I bit down on my lower lip to stop the tears that were threatening to fall from my eyes, I couldn’t cry. Not in front of her. I wouldn’t do it. She hit me again, harder this time.

“What have I told you about talking back Isabella?”

I kept quiet. That only made her twice as mad. She hated to be ignored.

“Do not ignore me Isabella, I demand to be answered.” The hitting stopped for a brief second.

“I am not ignoring you. I was just not going to give you an actual reason for you to hit me.”

“Do you think that I like hitting you? Do you think it brings me joy?”

I smirked and nodded a little bit, I was done holding my tongue. I know that I am about to regret what I was about to do. “Well actually now that you ask me about it “mom” yes I do think that you enjoy it. I think that you get off on the fact that you think you have so much control over me. It’s sickening actually.”

That was it, I was thrown up against the wall and she started punching and kicking me. I don’t care how much she beat me; I was determined to not give her any satisfaction in what she was doing. I would sit there and bite down on my lip until she was done. Then I would leave, covered in my blood and bruises.

It took a little over an hour of her shrieking and punching and kicking before I was lying in a pool of my own blood barely able to move by now until she was done. Finally she was done and walked out the room after she spit on me and said. “Now, Isabella, clean up this mess.”


I did as I was told and cleaned up the mess then grabbed my emergency bag and went off to Sarah’s house. My safe haven, I knew that the questions would be asked by her parents. But I also knew that Sarah knew what had happened.

 This is where I would stay for about the next week, unless she sends the police after me again for “running away.” But for now, at least I knew that I would be safe with her.



© 2011 loverslovexliarsliex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh my goodness......this is so very intense and real.....

You nailed it. I just hope this isnt real life for you....

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 11, 2011
Last Updated on December 11, 2011


Author

loverslovexliarsliex
loverslovexliarsliex

About
Okay, so I started out on Quizilla but that turned out to be nothing but a drama infested site that I don't even want to look back on. People steal your work, and then turn and claim that they slaved .. more..

Writing