Just a dream

Just a dream

A Chapter by loverslovexliarsliex

I had escaped being kidnapped. That was the easy part, now comes the hard part.
1) Making sure that I was able to get back to my ‘home’ without being spotted by my mother, that would only lead me back to another marriage. Like I needed that.
2) Getting packed up.
3) Getting my a*s out of the country.

I sighed a little bit and sunk down into the dirty muddy leafy covered ground. How was I going to do that? I knew that Alexander wasn’t going to give up on me that easily. He’d more than likely have someone, anyone watching the woods. Watching wherever he thinks I may pop up. I groaned and lightly beat my head off of the ground.

That rules out my house, I’m not sure if he knows where I live, but I wasn’t going to risk it. I mean, for f***s sake the f*****g man shot at me. Next time though, he won’t miss. I’m sure of that, this makes it harder for me because if he catches me. I’m dead. I knew that.

I sighed and looked up at the colors of the dying sun dancing in the last light of day. It was peaceful here, here and watching the sky I felt safe. Peaceful. I heard the birds chirping goodnight calls to the other animals as the nocturnal animals came out to play.

I smiled.

I kept looking up at the sky watching the sun fade and the night was coming out to play.
A strange thought came over me then. It was something I knew that would never happen but it was a thought at that moment that brought me the slightest bit of comfort and spread a smile on my face. In that moment, I wanted more than anything to be a bird.

No, don’t judge. Think. Not having to answer to anyone, free to come and go as you please, free to roam the air. Just, to be free in general. No real worries. That would be something. I want to be a bird.

No, I didn’t. I just wanted to have a taste of freedom for once not have somebody breathing down my neck. To fly, and be way above the ground away from everyone and all the worries that plague me today. Birds didn’t have to worry about arranged marriages.
I didn’t have to now either, as long as I got out of this town. Slowly I drifted off into a light sleep with nothing but the sounds of the animals and the light above me.

I was backed up against a wall; the smell of blood was evident. It stunk to the heavens. I could hear the sounds of breathing, footsteps. I started to panic a little bit. There was more than one person in the room. I could feel their eyes on me. Burning holes into my head, daggers. I struggled a little bit but soon found that it was useless. I was chained. Helpless.

I looked around slowly through my swollen eyes. Wait. Swollen? What in the hell happened to me? I looked straight across the room through my barely open eyes and almost screamed. There across the room was a mirror covering the whole wall, the girl in the reflection didn’t look like me at all. It scared me.

The girl was covered from head to toe in bruises and cuts. She was naked, and below her hung a pool of heavy blood. Just a big puddle of it. I groaned and looked more in the mirror.
Was this girl really me?... I would never let myself end up like this..first off. Not as bruised up, and defiantly not naked. This couldn’t be me..A hard slap brought me back to reality followed by a bite to the neck and a feeling of many hands covering my body. Touching, caressing every inch of me. I screamed loudly and struggled.

A stone cold voice brought me back to reality. “You are mine now b***h. You will never be anyone else’s again. I own you.”

I woke up screaming and hyperventilating. I looked down at my body in sheer panic, checking myself over to make sure there were no cuts and blood. To my relief there weren’t any. The only things that was covering me was mud and leaves from the cold ground where I still lay.

“It was just a dream.” I laughed and sunk back against the ground for a moment.

“Just a dream.”


© 2011 loverslovexliarsliex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on December 11, 2011
Last Updated on December 11, 2011


Author

loverslovexliarsliex
loverslovexliarsliex

About
Okay, so I started out on Quizilla but that turned out to be nothing but a drama infested site that I don't even want to look back on. People steal your work, and then turn and claim that they slaved .. more..

Writing