The Bimbo

The Bimbo

A Chapter by loverslovexliarsliex

The plane slowly skidded to a halt just about the time that I was waking up. My head was pounding like someone was using it as bongos. I groaned a little bit and blinked a few times. I was now groggy, just because I finally ended up crying. I was ashamed. I have always said that crying was for the weak, but now, that was all that I seemed to do.

I got up slowly and walked off the plane and started walking towards the inner air port where I could get my bags.

I grabbed them quickly and went walking down the sidewalk. The city was so big and I had absolutely no idea where I was going to go. Verona. That was the city I was going to stay in.

I looked at my watch and noted that it was 3 in the morning. Since I had slept the whole plane ride over here, I wasn’t that tired. I walked up to the first hotel that I saw and walked straight up to the lady behind the desk.

She looked at me and scoffed since I was wearing a pair of ripped up skinny jeans and a tank top that had BVB on it.

“Uh, can I help you?” she said snootily.

“yeah I just need a room for tonight.”

She looked down at me without even checking the availability.

“Sorry but we are all booked up.”

I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips, “look here girl. You entered a business that means that you are going to deal with people. You can’t judge people just because of how they look or what they wear. Now look, you haven’t even looked at the f*****g computer to see about the availability. Now get your scrawny f*****g wanna be Barbie blond bimbo b***h a*s over there and check the availability before I come around this desk and break your neck.”

The girl just laughed a little bit and then pointed a neatly manicured finger at me.

I rolled my eyes a little bit and got closer to her.

“I’m not afraid of you. I can break you like a twig and you know it.”

The girl backed down a little bit giving me the satisfaction of victory and checked the room availability.

I smirked a little bit and handed her the money and took the room key and headed towards the elevator to the third floor of the hotel and walked into my room. It was so huge! And elegant I loved it. Quietly I went and plopped down on my bed and then turned on the TV to some random channel that was in English and nuzzled down into the covers.

I watched this s****y show for about an hour until I decided just to get lost in my thoughts once again. The only thing that I really thought about was Luke.

I knew that I had done him wrong, and that I shouldn’t have led him on. But I mean, I should have waited to when I came back. That was just the thing though I didn’t know if I was going to come back. I acted on impulse and I didn’t regret a minute of it. until now.

I sighed.

I wonder what Luke was doing right about now, or if he had found the note that I left. I hoped that he would understand and not hold it against me.


© 2011 loverslovexliarsliex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on December 11, 2011
Last Updated on December 11, 2011


Author

loverslovexliarsliex
loverslovexliarsliex

About
Okay, so I started out on Quizilla but that turned out to be nothing but a drama infested site that I don't even want to look back on. People steal your work, and then turn and claim that they slaved .. more..

Writing