The men

The men

A Chapter by loverslovexliarsliex
"

In Alexander's point of view from the time Isabella had run.

"
I got out of the car as if everything was normal and walked around to Isabella’s side of the car. I managed to keep everything casual as if I was just taking an old friend out to dinner. I looked over at Isabella and shot her a warning glance as if saying to her that she better not run.

I got about half way around the car before Isabella took off running down the street, the high heels that I gave her clanking loudly behind her. I groaned a punched the car hard and then reached to my hip and pulled out my gun.

I quickly took off the safety and aimed right at her.

My finger pulled the trigger and then a bullet went skimming right by her shoulder. I saw her suck in a breath but surprisingly the girl did not stop. I mentally cursed myself and realized what this was going to turn into. This was going to turn into a chase. And when I caught her, she was as good as dead.

I knew people were probably staring at me because of the sounds of the gunshot but I didn’t care. The only thing on my mind was going to get the b***h.

I took off running behind her and shot a few more times trying to clip her leg just enough to where she couldn’t run. Of course I missed, just my f*****g luck. My aim was really off today.

“ISABELLA YOU BETTER GET BACK HERE NOW OR ELSE!”

She ran faster and bolted into the only woods that were around this god forsaken town. I better catch up to her, because if not I may lose her in the woods and I was not about to let that happen.

I chased her right back into the woods and saw her silhouette disappearing into the deep end of the woods. F*****g hell. I looked up at the sky and saw that the sun was starting to fade away and the night was coming out to play.

I kept running deeper into the woods and ran right past a big hole in the ground not thinking nothing of it, she wouldn’t have been stupid enough just to stop there she would have kept running, so I would to. I would walk around these woods all night if I had to.

The night became more prominent and the creatures of the dark came out to play. I punched a tree and cursed to myself. It was only supposed to be a f*****g dinner not all of this s**t. The stupid b***h shouldn’t have ran away in the first place. I walked back up the hill to the scarcer part of the woods and back into civilization. I grabbed my cell phone from my pocket and called a few of my men telling me where to meet me and that they better hurry up and get over here before my father caught wind of this. They all agreed.

I walked back over to the restaurant where my car was and sat leaning against it waiting for them to show up. It didn’t take long for everyone to pull up and circle around me.

“Are you going to tell us what happened Alexander?” One of my top men asked with an irritated voice.

“Shut up Caleb.” I growled dangerously.

He quickly complied and everybody grew dangerously quite.

“As you all know, I was supposed to be married to some b***h named Isabella.” I started, they all nodded.

“Well, this was the first night that I had met her and I, on my fathers command, took her out to this dinner. She ran into the woods and I have not been able to find her. I am going to go back home and maybe bang some b***h I don’t know. But your jobs are to watch around and make sure that if you find her. She is brought back to me un-harmed.”

They all nodded and I went back to my car and took off down the road back to my own home.


© 2011 loverslovexliarsliex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on December 11, 2011
Last Updated on December 11, 2011


Author

loverslovexliarsliex
loverslovexliarsliex

About
Okay, so I started out on Quizilla but that turned out to be nothing but a drama infested site that I don't even want to look back on. People steal your work, and then turn and claim that they slaved .. more..

Writing