First and Last

First and Last

A Chapter by loverslovexliarsliex
"

This is in Lukes and Isabella's point of view

"
I sunk down against the wall more as the realization had hit me. Isabella had really left me here all alone. Without so much as a goodbye, even after we had kissed last night. I groaned as a array of emotions over took me.

I got up quietly and stuck the note into my back pocket as I walked into the back bedroom and looked at the spot on the bed where she had last slept. The last place I had seen her, where I had for the first and last time held her tightly. Everything about last night was just perfect, the way I held her and kissed her. The love I felt for her. Everything.

Except for the part where you fell asleep and she left you all alone Luke. You forgot that part.

I sighed a little bit and walked over to the bed and sat down with my face in my hands.

I felt the urge to cry, the urge to just curl up and weep like a little baby, but guys aren't supposed to do that. They are supposed to be the strong ones they are supposed to be the shoulder to cry on not needing one to cry on. I felt pathetic right now, but it's like she took a dagger and drove it into my heart with no remorse.

How could she just do that to me. Me of all people, how could she not trust me enough?.

Was I just not that important enough or was it something else?

I shook my head at my own stupidity. Or maybe she just didn't want to be around me anymore.

If she didn't then she wouldn't want to kiss you like that.

I sighed and punched a part of the wall closest to my bed. No, she wouldn't have. There had to be something that I missed. Something wrong, Something she didn't tell me.

My mind wondered back to the night when I found Isabella looking dirty and worn out walking quickly through the streets like she had just seen a ghost. My brow furrowed as I thought of reasons why she would have been walking through the streets looking dirty and worn out, as if she had been drug through the woods. As If she had been kidnapped.

I laughed a little bit as I rolled my eyes, Kidnapped yeah the f**k right. I sighed a little, Yeah maybe she just really didn't want to be around me. Maybe I should have just left her alone in the f*****g first place.

I rolled my eyes and lied back on my bed getting lost in more thoughts.

~ISABELLA'S POINT OF VIEW~

I woke up the next morning and got out of the bed quickly starting to get dressed and started to pack up whatever clothes I had worn last night, throwing them quickly into my bag and headed down to the desk where that retarded bimbo would be.

I rolled my eyes and walked down the hall and got in the elevator that brought me down to the front lobby. I stepped out of the elevator and walked over to the desk where she stood giving me the evil eye.

I rolled my eyes as I approached the desk handing her the key, or well more like throwing it at her. She snorted a little bit and I was already starting to get pissed off.

"Look I am really not in the f*****g mood for you, I already told you off once, so start something with me again I really f*****g dare you bimbo. I will leap across this god damned desk and beat the flying f**k out of you." I threatened before turning and walking out of the building and down the street.

I kept walking until I approached a apartment complex. The only one for miles and it surprisingly enough looked friendly. I walked into the apartment complex looking around for a front office which I quickly found. I walked inside of it moving my hair away from my eyes as I entered to see a friendly looking woman sitting behind the counter.

"Hello hon, how may I help you today?"

"Well, uhm, I actually just moved here and I was just well, wondering if you had any apartments for rent?" I asked sheepishly before mentioning, "I have enough to make a down payment and a first rent."

The young woman smiled and grabbed a pair of keys from the hook before walking towards me, "Yes we do, let's go have a look around and see if there's anything that you are interested in."

I nodded as we walked up to a apartment that was on one of the top floors. I noted that it had a very nice view over the city before we walked inside of the apartment and I smiled softly.

It wasn't exactly a big apartment but it was cozy and inviting. I could sure live good in it also. The rent wasn't exactly to high. The perk also is that it was already furnished. I smiled softly as we kept touring around the place.
Image
Soon the nice woman turned to me and asked if I liked it. I quickly nodded and asked if I could rent it out, she nodded and her small smile grew. We headed down the stairs and back to her cozy office and started filling out the paperwork.

I smiled after about three hours of filling out paperwork she handed me the keys to my new apartment and I was on my way.

I walked back up the stairs to the apartments and just threw my suitcase inside before closing the door and locking up again.

Next step on my list was to find a school to apply to, after all I hadn't finished school over there in America and if I was going to live here now and if I still planned to be a pediatric oncologist then yes, I had to finish school.

I walked around for what seemed like an eternity before I finally found a school that was willing to take new students to study medicine. I walked in and asked for an application before walking back out and back to my new home.

Now I could officially say that I was exhausted.

~LUKES POINT OF VIEW~

I groaned in frustration as I heard the sound of my phone ringing in the living room. The first thought in my mind was that it could be Isabella wanting to come home, so I bolted into the living room and grabbed the phone not even looking to see who it was before I picked it up and all but yelled into the phone 'ISABELLA!"

My heart dropped as I heard Sarah's voice on the other line, "Nope sorry bud just me. I just wanted to call and see how you were doing bud."

"Oh you know I'm doing just f*****g fine. Uh. Not. Now if you'll excuse me I am going to go drown in Jack Daniels and sorrow."

That's exactly what I did, I went and grabbed a bottle of JD from my fridge and walked into the back bedroom where I started to drink myself into a coma.

About two full hours of drinking later I could honestly say that I was about to go into an alcohol induced coma, a state of depression, but more importantly I could say that I was drowning in sorrow, and self pity.

Sorrow that I let the best thing that has ever happened to me slip away.


"Yes hon we can fill out the paperwork now and then you can start moving in.


© 2012 loverslovexliarsliex


Author's Note

loverslovexliarsliex
I know it's been a long ass time since i've updated but yup here's a extra long update

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on January 8, 2012
Last Updated on January 8, 2012


Author

loverslovexliarsliex
loverslovexliarsliex

About
Okay, so I started out on Quizilla but that turned out to be nothing but a drama infested site that I don't even want to look back on. People steal your work, and then turn and claim that they slaved .. more..

Writing