Run

Run

A Chapter by loverslovexliarsliex

Welcome to hell was right. I was now at the mercy of a sadistic a*****e and his son who I have yet to meet. I had to play this safe because if I didn’t I knew that I was as good as dead.

Next thing I know the door to my new room was being thrown open and the man came walking inside. I looked at him with a dead stare. He smirked a little bit.

“Hello.” The man said in his thick accent.

I kept quiet but he drew closer.

“I said hello, it’s rude to ignore your fiancé.”

That caught my attention but only by a little bit, so this was the man that everybody was so hell-bent on me marrying. He didn’t look all that bad, but he was rude and arrogant. I didn’t like that about him, or much of anything else to be exact. He drew closer to me and I stayed
as still as I possibly could.

“Let’s try this one more time, shall we?”

“Hey.” I said he smiled gently.

“There now was that so hard to do?”

I went to say something smart-assed but thought twice. “Nope, not at all.”

“Good, now, would you get dressed into something pretty there are clothes in the closet and I would appreciate it if you didn’t look like you got attacked by pigs. We are going out to a very nice restaurant.” The man said.

I rolled my eyes and pushed past the man and went into the bathroom to take my shower.

~After the shower~

I came out dressed in a nice aqua blue dress with my hair tied up in a messy bun. The man was waiting for me in my room and came walking over to meet me.

His happiness was evident while mean while I was suffering and he could simply care less.

“Put a smile on that face girl. We are going out for dinner and you are going to act like you enjoy it. Do you understand me?”

I nodded slowly and we walked out the house, and to the car.

I felt like making a run for it, felt like running away from the world. From this nasty awful place, but I couldn’t, I couldn’t run because if I did I knew that he would try and kill me.

No, not just try he probably would. He’d more than likely blow my f*****g head right off of my shoulders.

As we were inside of the car and on our way to the restaurant I thought of it. As soon as the car slowed to a stop then I would bolt. I would run for it. There’s no way in hell that he would try shooting me in public. I had a good chance of getting away, and so I would. As soon as this car stops, I was going to run for it.


© 2011 loverslovexliarsliex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like this, it very original^.^

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
1 Review
Added on December 11, 2011
Last Updated on December 11, 2011


Author

loverslovexliarsliex
loverslovexliarsliex

About
Okay, so I started out on Quizilla but that turned out to be nothing but a drama infested site that I don't even want to look back on. People steal your work, and then turn and claim that they slaved .. more..

Writing