Safe House

Safe House

A Chapter by loverslovexliarsliex
"

I do not own the song, However I do own my character's and plot, please do not steal. Song credit goes to Luke Bryan, Song name: Drunk on you

"
I walked into Sarah’s house as normal and instantly I was greeted by a shocked face and a warm embrace. I chuckled; this happens every single time that I come over to her house covered in blood. 3, 2, 1, let the questions start.

“Oh my god, Isabella, What in the f**k happened this time?”

I shook my head and smiled “Uh dude, I’m covered in blood, scratches, and bruises, and what do you think happened genius.”

“Oh, right. Your mother again what was it over this time?”

“It was because I “Ignored her.” I rolled my eyes and looked across the room to Sarah’s full mirror and just noticed how awful I looked. Shower time.

“Hey chick, hate cut this short, but I stink, and I’m covered in blood. So uh, let’s catch up later, I’m going to go use your shower.”

“Kay, just use the one in the parent’s bedroom.”

I nodded and grabbed my bag and walked towards the bathroom without even having to think about it. I practically lived here now, ever since that first night that my mother had done this to me, her parents had practically taken me in. Don’t get me wrong, I was grateful for that, but I kept thinking that I was imposing on them. I sighed. Isabella we have been over and over this again and again, you are not imposing on anyone, and they all love you here. You are safe here, safe from all harm, and safe from the abuse. Now stop fretting and just get showered.
~After the shower~

I sat down on Sarah’s bed and grabbed her hair brush, she rolled her eyes. You know if I didn’t know any better I’d say you think that you owned the place.
I laughed and slapped her arm playfully, “Good thing you know better than right.”

“Oh yeah sure, It’s not like you just come in the house and take my brush, my food, my bed, no not you right Issy?” Sarah joked around playfully

“Oh no never, I’d never just come into your house and take your things like I own them.”
She rolled her eyes and pushed me playfully, I winced a little because her hand pushed right on a bruise. She noticed and immediately felt bad.

“Oh my god, Issy I’m sorry, I forgot, I didn’t mean to hurt you worse than you already are I-.”
Quickly before she could start ranting anymore I stuck my cut up hand over her mouth to shut her up. If I didn’t we’d be here all night listening to her ranting.

“Listen Nicole, (her middle name) I know that you didn’t mean to okay? So no worries now how’s about you get your little booty up and we can go and make us some dinner.”

Sarah rolled her eyes at the sound of her middle name but then laughed, “Do you ever get your mind off of your stomach?”

“Nope, never you should know that better than anyone else.”

“Believe me I do.”

“Right! Now away to the kitchen we goo!” Both Sarah and I laughed and ran into the kitchen and started raiding her cabinets’ for food.

Soon though we just settled for some pizza and stuck it into the oven. I knew it was coming, The questions.

“Alright young lady, I want to know everything that happened. Starting from the very beginning and you better not leave out any details.”

I groaned but didn’t dare to argue, “Alright but it may take a little while.”

She shrugged and I went into the story starting from the time that I woke up to her yelling.
By the end all that Sarah had to say was, “That b***h.”

I shrugged and nibbled on the pizza and ketchup that was sitting on the table in-front of me. She cringed a little bit and laughed a little bit. I could tell she was trying to lighten up the mood, so for her sake I played along.

“What is it? Why are you cringing and laughing old fart.”

“It’s just disgusting; how the f**k can you eat that s**t?”

I looked down at my plate of food, and then back at her, “How can I eat what? Pizza covered with Ketchup?”

“Yeah, that. It’s sooooo gross.” She laughed and cringed again.

“Uh, no it’s not your just from some foreign planet or something. How can you not like this? You’re the weird one!”

Just for the effect I knew it would have on her I grabbed the ketchup covered pizza and took a big bite of it.

“Ewwwwwww! That’s so nasty Issy! Just gross.”

“Shut it Sarah!” I laughed and threw one of my chips at her, which of course she caught it in her mouth.

This of course made her throw a chip back at me. My eyebrow shot up and I was instantly interested in the challenge.

“Oh so it’s a food fight you want! Then it’s a food fight that you will get little miss.”

“Bring it on Issy! You are going down.”

Just as I was about to throw the first bit of food my phone went off.

Cotton wool fallin' like snow in July
Sunset, riverside, 4 wheel drive
and a tail light circle
Roll down the windows turn it on up
Pour a little crown in a dixie cup
Get the party, started

Girl you make my speakers go BOOM BOOM
Dancin' on the tailgate in the full moon
That kinda thing makes a man go mmm mmm
You're lookin' so good in what's left of those blue
jeans
Drip of honey on the money make it gotta be
The best buzz I'm ever gonna find
Hey I'm a little drunk on you
And high on summertime

If you aint a 10 you're a 9.9
Tippin' n' spillin' that home made wine
On your tied up T-shirt
Every little kiss is drivin' me wild
Thrown little cherry bombs into my fire
Good god all mighty

Girl you make my speakers go BOOM BOOM
Dancin' on the tailgate in a full moon
That kinda thing makes a man go mmm mmm
You're lookin' so good in what's left of those blue
jeans
Drip of honey on the money make it gotta be
The best buzz i'm ever gonna find
Hey, I'm a little drunk on you
And high on summertime

It was Luke’s ringtone, I picked up with a really annoyed look,

“What do you want Luke?”

“Mother’s on her way, she’s driving down Sarah’s street now.”

I mentally cursed and hung up the phone after thanking Luke. Sarah caught on at once,

“F*****g hell does she ever give up?”

“Nope! But enough talk, hide me biatch!” I yelled and ran down to the basement hiding behind the couch.

Just in time to because the doorbell rang and I could hear my mother’s shrewd voice, and then Sarah arguing back with her.

“I know Issy's here you little wench and you will tell me where she is!”

“Issy is not here now how about you go and die in a ditch somewhere.”

I was listening from the basement and I could hear almost every word perfectly, Sarah’s comeback made me laugh a little bit, but not too loud that way nobody could hear me.

“GET ME MY DAUGHTER NOW!” my mother yelled.

“ISSY'S NOT HERE NOW LISTEN IF YOU DON’T F*****G LEAVE MY HOUSE NOW YOU STUPID SELF CENTERED B***H I WILL CALL THE COPS AND GET YOU FOR TRESSPASSING, AND CHILD ABUSE.”

“Mark my words b***h, I will be back for my daughter.”

“Bring it, because you know what Elizabeth, Issy isn't here.”

“For your sake Sarah Issy better not be, because if she is then you can be held as an accessory for helping a minor run away.” Elizabeth threatened.

Sarah rolled her eyes and went to slam the door in her face but something stopped it. Elizabeth’s s****y hooker boots.

“I will be back; Isabella has a marriage to do.”

“Good, come back. And then you can stare down the barrel of my gun.”

Sarah slammed the door and instantly Isabella was there next to her side with a dropped jaw. Both girls turned and said to each other in unison.

“Did she just say marriage?”


© 2011 loverslovexliarsliex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
Added on December 11, 2011
Last Updated on December 11, 2011


Author

loverslovexliarsliex
loverslovexliarsliex

About
Okay, so I started out on Quizilla but that turned out to be nothing but a drama infested site that I don't even want to look back on. People steal your work, and then turn and claim that they slaved .. more..

Writing