Negotiation

Negotiation

A Chapter by loverslovexliarsliex

It seems as if it had been a week that I had been lying here on the bed, chained. The room was starting to shrink in on me, and I was dying to get away from here. Or at least get un-chained from this damned bed.

The places where they had my wrists chained were starting to chafe and my wrists were going raw. I groaned and started cussing mentally. I needed to get out of here. Soon.

I heard clicking, and I heard the sounds of the door being opened, it didn’t affect me like it used to, now I could care less. I knew that I wasn’t going to be getting out of here any time soon. I just wished that they would at least unchain me.

It would make coming to terms with this a little bit better. Not that I truly could. I sighed and looked over at the blinding light, to see yet again another figure of another man that I didn’t know.

“Food, come and get it.”

I rolled my eyes and whispered in a raspy voice, “I can’t come and get it moron, I’m chained to the bed.”

I rattled the chains for emphasis. The man came over to the bed and unchained one of my wrists so I could eat. I didn’t have much appetite, though I knew I would have to force myself to eat if I didn’t want to end up dying of malnutrition.

So that’s would I did, I forced the food into my mouth and made myself eat. The guy went on talking but I wasn’t really paying any attention to him anymore. That was until he unchained my other wrist and yanked me up and out of the bed.

“You are going to go and meet with the master; you will behave and not try any funny s**t.”

I didn’t move much or say anything but I nodded slowly. He smirked and roughly pushed me out of the little room and up the stairs to this big office. It was hardwood, and well furbished. I found myself getting more and more fearful by the moment.

The other man soon backed out of the room and closed the door tightly behind him. Leaving just me and my kidnapper, the air got tense and I groaned internally.

The man was sitting in a big red plush chair that was sitting behind the desk. He made no sounds but I knew he was there, I could feel the presence in the room. The only other sound in the room besides my heartbeat pounding away against my sternum was the sound of the clock on the wall ticking away. I was getting more and more impatient so I decided I would be the first to speak.

“Why, why did you bring me here? I have no idea who you are. What do you want with me?” I asked while trying to fight back tears.

The chair slowly turned and I could see a man no more than thirty sitting in the chair. He wasn’t that bad looking, actually not that bad at all.

“Isabella Marie Whitmore. You have no idea how long I have been waiting to see you. I trust that your trip here was good.” I could hear the sarcasm dripping off of his voice.

“Oh yeah, you know I just love waking up by being carried off from my best friend’s house. Being knocked unconscious by a rag full of s**t, and being chained into a dark room. Oh my time here has just been so good. I want to leave now.” I said.

“I’m afraid you can’t leave, you are not allowed to leave. That’s the whole point of kidnapping. You are mine.”

“Like f*****g hell I am.” I spat and looked at him with a determined look. I was going to get out of here.

“Oh my love you have no idea just how important you are to me, to my family.” He smirked and got up walking towards me.

Instinctively I backed up and looked at him, “Why am I important I have no idea who you are I have never seen you in my life.”

He kept advancing towards me and smiling, “Come now Isabella, Think about this, you are going to live here with us for some time now and you will not cause a scene, as long as you are willing to behave you will be moved up to a bigger room, and when I say room. I mean an actual room. No bars, no chains. But this is only if you are going to behave and not make this harder than it is.”

“Do I look like I am five years old? No I don’t. You keep saying us? Who is us? What do you want with me, I am of no value to you.” I kept trying to protest but he wouldn’t listen.

“So I take it that you will not be wanting that bigger room, alright then. I see that we are not going to come to an agreement right away, seeming as how you just want to ask questions I can’t simply give you the answer to. You will be taken back to your cell now.”

I cringed a little bit, and sighed.

He had me right where he wanted me like putty in his hands. That room is sounding so good right about now, but a shower is sounding even better. I decided a negotiation would happen.

“Fine, I will not cause a scene but you are going to answer my question.” I said and crossed my arms trying to tell him that I wasn’t going to back down.

The man smiled, “Determined little thing aren’t we.”

“Yes, I am. Now, what do you really want with me? Why am I here?”

“You are here, because I want you to be, I want you here because you are going to marry my son in less than a month. No, you do not have a choice. Now if that is all you will be escorted to your new bedroom, I trust that you will like it.”

That was it, an arranged marriage that was the reason I was here. “You do realize that this is not the 1600’s that I have a right to marry for love and by my choice. Not chosen for me.” I snapped and the man smiled.

“Not anymore you don’t. You are under my control, unless of course you want to die.”

I gulped a little; as if my life wasn’t bad enough people now have to go and f**k it up with a f*****g arranged marriage to a person I don’t even know. Can my life get any worse? Yes, yes it could and probably would. I was now at the hands of a deranged lunatic. The only thought on my mind was.

Welcome to hell.


© 2011 loverslovexliarsliex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on December 11, 2011
Last Updated on December 11, 2011


Author

loverslovexliarsliex
loverslovexliarsliex

About
Okay, so I started out on Quizilla but that turned out to be nothing but a drama infested site that I don't even want to look back on. People steal your work, and then turn and claim that they slaved .. more..

Writing