Goodbye Freedom

Goodbye Freedom

A Chapter by loverslovexliarsliex

Both Isabella and Sarah looked at each other with both of their jaw’s almost touching the floor trying to make sense of what the b***h just said.

“D-did she just say married. No no no. I don’t f*****g think so.” I said and started to freak the hell out.

I could feel tears starting to well up in my eyes. I bit down on my lip trying to hold back the tears that threatened to fall down my cheeks. How could she do this to me? How could she try to force me into marriage? Then again it was my mother that we were talking about.

“ISABELLA!” Sarah yelled loudly finally getting my attention.

I blinked a few times and looked at her with watery eyes, “Yeah, sorry. I didn’t mean to zone out.”

Sarah poked out her lower lip and hugged me tightly rubbing my back gently,

“awuh boo. Come on now she’s a b***h you and I both know that, okay? Don’t fret over something like her. We’ll figure out something darling okay? But for now, it’s been a long a*s night and I think it’s time that we get some sleep.”

I nodded and we both headed to our separate bedrooms. It seems like as soon as my head hit the pillows I was sacked out.

Soon I was having a dream, or should I say nightmare.

I felt cold hands wrapped around me, and I felt like I was being carried. I felt cold air rush over me and goose bumps formed on my skin. Slowly I opened up my eyes and found that it wasn’t a dream, I was being carried out of Sarah’s house and into the cold night. I started to struggle but instantly a rag was thrown over my nose and mouth, soon enough I was faded into black.

Slowly I started to come to; I looked around and tried to get an idea of where I was. Nothing in this small room seemed to help me. I didn’t recognize anything. I groaned in frustration and tried to get up out of the bed, but soon I found that I was chained to the bed. That only added to my frustration worse.

Where the f**k am I, why the hell am I chained to the bed. Ughhh. I need to get out of here. I have a really bad feeling about this. I tried to get up again and only this time I found that I had just enough room to get up and walk to the window. Standing on my tip toes I could just barely see out of the bar covered window. Looking around I saw the woods, not much else. Just woods, I sunk back down on the bed and rubbed out my temples. Okay, Okay Issy, your kidnapped.

You are kidnapped and you have nothing but the clothes on your back. Just think, okay okay. First Isabella, you have to get the stupid f*****g chains off of your wrists. Next you have to figure out a way to get out of the room.

I sighed and groaned rubbing my temples, I was being stupid. There’s no way that I could get out of this room on my own. I just couldn’t, I mean just look at me, I am chained up to the bed with nothing else in this room except for a toilet and a door.

This isn’t jail, not technically, but for me. This was just exactly like being in jail, I had no freedom and I could tell that now. Whoever had me chained up to this bed, whoever kidnapped me last night, wanted me to feel degraded, feel caged, trapped. I wouldn’t admit it, but, It was working I felt more trapped than I ever had before. The worst part about this is, I don’t even know who the girl/ guy who kidnapped me is. What would they want with me? I am only a 17 year old girl.

I was pulled out of my little mental rant by a velvety sounding voice on the other side of the steel barred door.

“Move out of my way, I want to see my hostage.” The voice said.

Instantly my heart picked up and my hands started getting sweaty, this was it I was about to know who the person was that kidnapped me.

I groaned and lied back down on the bed just like the person who had dumped me in here had done. I had to act like I was still unconscious, maybe then he would leave.

Slowly the door opened and a bright light was cast into the room, all I saw was the silhouette of a tall man, he looked well built and dangerous.

I kept looking through my cracked eyes as the guy drew closer to me, I could see him smirk as he reached out to touch me, and I held my breath.

He touched my cheek and smirked, “I know that your awake, so open your eyes and stop acting like a coward. I’m not going to hurt you…Yet.”
I opened my eyes as he commanded but didn’t look at him, my voice came out in a raspy whisper, “What do you want with me?”

The man laughed, “You’ll find out soon enough.”

The man turned and walked out of the steel barred door, and turned to the guard, “Don’t let her leave this room until I command it.” The man nodded and then the door slammed shut leaving a loud echo behind it leaving me alone with only my thoughts.


© 2011 loverslovexliarsliex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on December 11, 2011
Last Updated on December 11, 2011


Author

loverslovexliarsliex
loverslovexliarsliex

About
Okay, so I started out on Quizilla but that turned out to be nothing but a drama infested site that I don't even want to look back on. People steal your work, and then turn and claim that they slaved .. more..

Writing