Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Tiff-AH!-knee�

         Father arrived a little less then an hour later. Father was waiting in the car, and when I got in I smelled the familiar smoke smell. My father does smoke, wether he tells me otherwise or not. 

        It took approximately 13 minutes to get to Mrs Dillinger's house. She was waiting for me on her porch, and father told me he would pick me up when I called. I nodded and got out of the car. Mrs Dillinger took hold of my hand and led me to, and through, her house. I had never been here before. It was all very unfamiliar.

        “So,” I said. “What's the big news?” 

        “Oh, it's not big, I just thought it was finally time for you to come over.” She laughed. “I'm sorry I've been so iffy lately, it's just...I was upset about Joshua. But he feels much better now.  That's the good news.”

        That was the good news? Joshua felt better? No kidding?

        “But.” She said. “I made some cookies, and Joshua says they're pretty good.”

        “Um...Mrs Dillinger, I'm really not trying to be mean, but...what is this all about?”

        She sighed. “It does not matter,dear. I wanted to spend time with you. That is that.” 

        I sigh. Okay. I will leave it alone. For now. 

        “So...what's the plan for today?” I ask.

        “Well, I was thinking we all could eat some cookies, and then maybe watch a movie...”

        “Cool.” Of course I wouldn't watch it, but still...

        “Then I have to run to the store to get a few things for our dinner...” She said. 

        “Okay...” This was going somewhere.

        “So you'll have to stay with Joshua for a few minutes.” She said. “But don't worry, he'll be nice, I promise.”

        I nodded but was worried. Joshua was not very nice, I mean, it's not that he'd ever done anything to me, it's just that he was a guy...like Nathan. He even acted like a guy. But he had a nice voice. A very, very nice voice...

 



© 2009 Tiff-AH!-knee�


Author's Note

Tiff-AH!-knee�
if this is a note for reviewers...then that means YOU, READING. should NOT read this unless you review..BUT it's not too late to become one.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on October 15, 2009


Author

Tiff-AH!-knee�
Tiff-AH!-knee�

SWINEFLU,, ME



About
My name is TIffany. I love to write. My favorite poets include Edgar Allan Poe, and Emily Dickinson. I'm not going to lie, I enjoy Shel Silverstein as well. :) I won my fourth grade poetry contest.. more..

Writing