Cassandra's Story. Chapter one

Cassandra's Story. Chapter one

A Chapter by Kat

 

        "Aw look at the little emo girl. What is she moaning about this time? Couldn't get her hair straight enough?" Andrew asked chuckling to himself. I just bit the inside of my lip and ignored him. My hand found its way up to my locket and grasped it tightly.

        "F**k off Andrew. No one wants you here. Especially not Cassie." Mai growled wrapping her arm around me protectively. She was like a sister to me. She would do anything to help me. She was the one who taught me how to sign when she saw how many notebooks I went through. We sign to each other and she'll answer the questions that the teachers ask me. It wasthat or the teachers would have to learn sign language. Andrew laughed and walked away.

        "See ya dyke*." He faked a wave and left his whole group of followers laughing at his joke.

        "Sorry" Ross signed to me as he followed Andrew. He kept telling me that Andrew was actually a good guy but considering the fact that each day I had to deal with him and Aria** and the Roseman's abusing me each day did nothing to change my mind. I gave him a slight smile and waved him off. He returned a smile. Mai just scowled. She liked Ross, they were like siblings, but she was the only one who knew that Andrew actually hurt her. Not just mentally but physically as well. I picked up my books and continued along my day. I came out of my last class, creative writing, and walked to my locker.

        "Hey Cassie! You gonna talk to us?" Andrew asked. I just kept getting my books and ignoring him. "Are you to good to talk to me? Aw, I'm so hurt. Guys, hold her arms. Let's make this quick. I have a date with Aria and I don't wanna be late." He said with a smirk. Two guys grabbed my arms and held me still. I braced my self for pain as I saw his fist coming towards my face. It hit the left of my face and knocked my head against my locker. He brought his leg up and hit my stomach causing me to double over in pain. He kicked my face and when I collapsed on the floor he began to kick my stomach and face. He bent down to the floor and smirked at me. "Well hoe, it's been fun. Same thing on monday okay?" He gave me one last slap and left.

        I winced as I got up and began to limp. I hobbled outside and walked home.

        "Hello s**t. Make dinner. Aria has a date and I am going out with John tonight. We're going to a movie and I absolutely detest that food at themovie theaters. So get working! I don't have all day." Mrs. Roseman said briskly. She was okay, she only slapped me and mentally abused me. I nodded and began to write. "I want a small salad and a cornish game hen. Well, get going." SHe just left me in the kitchen and began to get dressed. I sighed and got out the supplies for what I would need to cook her food. She really wasn't that demanding. All she wanted was for me to cook her food and clean the house and make sure that the garden looks presentable. It's her husband that abuses me. He's the one who actually hurts me. He like takes me into this small non-windowed room and cuts me with his huge butcher knife. It really is only on my stomach and legs so no one notices. I only change for P.E. in the bathroom so no one notices. I really don't want to go back to the foster system.

        He only really hurts me in visible places when he is drunk. Which is often so I have to use all the money I've saved up in my bank account on stupid powder to hide the stupid bruises. I thought about this as I cooked and set the table.

        "Are you done yet s**t?"

        "Go clean my room. And get my coat out."

        "Clean the house while I'm gone and if I see one item of food missing, then your staying in the cellar for five nights." I heard all the members of the Rosemen family call out. I sighed internally but did as they asked. Well, I would do what they asked. I set the table and got Aria's coat out and went up to my room. I sat at my desk and began my homework. I winced as I sat down. Andrew's beatings hurt! I pulled out my notebook and began to scribble down my faery tale idea. Our assignment in creative writing was to make a faery tale and base it off of real life. I heard Aria open up the door and exclaim something along the lines of "Hey babe!" and the gasping breath of making out. They came upstairs and well, my closet walls are very thin and well, yeah. I turned my ipod to block out the moans and groans. It was sickening. I fell down on my mattress and fell asleep.



© 2009 Kat


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Omg That's really good. Interesting and makes me wanna read more!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 7, 2009


Author

Kat
Kat

NJ



About
Meh, so I'm gonna write some random stuffage about me I guess. I'm Kat, I love to write, listen to music, and hang out with my friends. I really shouldn't have caffine but I do anyway. I mean, it's ju.. more..

Writing