Cassandra's Story. Chapter fifteen

Cassandra's Story. Chapter fifteen

A Chapter by Kat
"

the epilogue

"

 

        I looked out from the porch to our back yard. It was hard to believe that my life had taken such a drastic change. I had gone from being a non speaking orphan to having the most beautiful, wonderful and kind fiance and living a new life with my daughter Atonia with Andrew.

        "Hi mommy! Guess what? I made a picture!" Atonia called from the kitchen. I smiled and walked in.

        "Oh this is so pretty! Can I hang it up?" I asked. She nodded her little head so fast, I thought it might come off.

        "Oh whose beautiful picture is this?" Andrew called, observing the refrigerator.

        "It's mine Daddy. I drew it. There's me, mommy and you." Atonia said pointing to the stick figures in the front of a house.

        "Whose this?" Andrew pointed to a little bundle of blankets in the picture me's arms.

        "That's my new friend. Mommy said that the new friend will be here in eight months." She said joyfully. Andrew looked at me shocked. I averted my eyesshyly. I didn't know if he wanted kids or not, I mean he loved Atonia, or at least I think he did, but I had absolutely no idea if he wanted another.

        "Hey Atonia, why don't you go get a cookie from the pantry? Mommy and I need to talk. Okay?" Andrew coaxed. Atonia nodded and smiled, running at top speed to the pantry. "Is she serious?" Andrew asked me.

        "Yes... I'm sorry." I blurted.

        "Why are you sorry?! I knew from the moment you agreed to go out with me that I wanted to start a family with you. I just didn't know if you wanted too." He said, pulling me into a hug.

        "Really?" I pulled away from his hug and looked into his eyes.

        He got down on one knee. "Cassandra Rosemen" I cringed at the last name. "Would you do me the favor of becoming my one and only and leaving that awful last name behind forever? Forget all about the past? And live your future with me?" I looked at him shocked. We had been engaged for five years, but never got married. It's not that he and I weren't in love, I loved him more than life itself, we just never got around to the well... Marriage part. 

        "Yes, yes!" I cried, hugging him tightly. He'd been my tormentor for years, but after that one night, he turned into my guardian angel. He healed my broken body and my broken heart and made me be who I always wanted to be. I love him like I never thought was possible. He lifted my chin up with two fingers and kissed me with his soft, perfectly shaped lips. I closed my eyes and saw the fireworks that were always there after ever kiss, hug, and touch.

        I was his and he was mine. All I cared about now was living my life with the people that love me most. Now and until the day I die.

 



© 2009 Kat


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

THAT IS F ING AWSOME I AM IN FIFTH GRADE AND I LOVE I MEAN LOVE READING AND THAT IS THE .......................................BEST F-ING STORY EVER I SWEAR I MEAN ITS AWSOME YOU SOHOULD MAKE IT A BOOK NO LIE

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 26, 2009


Author

Kat
Kat

NJ



About
Meh, so I'm gonna write some random stuffage about me I guess. I'm Kat, I love to write, listen to music, and hang out with my friends. I really shouldn't have caffine but I do anyway. I mean, it's ju.. more..

Writing