03. So Beautiful, Even When She Cries

03. So Beautiful, Even When She Cries

A Chapter by Patience
"

Love at first sight. Zane and Kalypso know it's meant to be. But no one will let it happen.

"

Zane takes off his coat and puts it around Kalypso  's naked body, "So if you are this powerful creature, then why were you almost killed by that guy?" he says pointing to the bush.

Kalypso   looks up at Zane still crying, and he can see the black and blue on her neck and the scars that covered her body from the man he just killed.

"Did he do all of this to you?" Zane asked running his fingers along a scar that ran from her collarbone to her belly button.

Kalypso   sniffles and nods, then looks down at her feet. "I may look powerful, but he always tricked me. He knew all of my weaknesses and used them against me..." she said putting her hands over her tear stained face. Zane wraps his arms around her and pulls her in close to him.

"Don't worry, no one is going to hurt you again. I will protect you. I promise I won't let anything happen to you." he said and kissed her forehead, “Oh and I found this on the ground, what happened?” He took the ring out of his pocket and put it back on her finger.

Kalypso  looks at him, she looked so beautiful even when she cries the prince thought. She was a broken soul and he could see that clearly now. He wipes her tears and stares into her glistening eyes.

“I’m sorry, I didn't lose it.. Chris  saw it on my finger and freaked out.” Kalypso   said holding the ring close to her.

"Don’t be sorry," he said “As long as you promise to take better care of it, this ring is my soul. It was created by a witch for me when I was born, but I want you to keep it” He smiled still staring into her eyes

Oh did he want to taste her lips, they looked so soft, so perfect. But he couldn't bring himself to do it, she was vulnerable and he didn’t want to scare her.

Kalypso   nodded and smiled as best as she could, she did love the prince. She knew she did, she never felt this way about someone so soon before. She put her head against his chest and listened to his heart beat, so calm yet strong. He wanted to kiss her, she could feel it.

"How did you find me anyways?" she asked, "I thought you weren't allowed to leave the castle."

Zane laughed and pushed her away from him so he could make eye contact with her, "I didn't actually follow my parents, I climbed a tree to see what direction you were walking in. You were never alone, I followed you all the way out here, I know it may sound creepy but I wanted to make sure you were safe."

Kalypso   looked at the prince and started to tear up again.

"Really...?" she said looking straight into his eyes.

"Yes really, I didn't know if I would ever see you again, so I decided to make sure I knew where you lived. So I could see you..." the prince said and tried to smile.

Kalypso   sniffled and smiled, "Zane, I..." she couldn't finish her sentence because the prince pulled her in and kissed her. When their lips touched there was a spark, a spark that lit the passion that would forever flow between them.

The prince put his arms around her waist and she put her arms around his neck, everything seemed to be absolutely perfect. Like nothing could touch them, they both knew they belonged together.




© 2014 Patience


Author's Note

Patience
I don't even know if this story is any good but *shrugs*

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on May 29, 2014
Last Updated on May 31, 2014


Author

Patience
Patience

About
Dark. Love. Mysterious. Passion. more..

Writing
Wild Wild

A Poem by Patience


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Patience