08. You Will NEVER Come Back Here

08. You Will NEVER Come Back Here

A Chapter by Patience

Once again, everything felt so perfect, like nothing could separate them. They would finally be together and be happy! When the silence was broken by a voice Kalypso   could have gone the rest of her life without hearing again

"YOU DISGUSTING GIRL!"

Zane's mother came storming into the room with 10 heavily armed guards behind her, "Get her away from my son!"

Zane stood in front of Kalypso  , "No mother! Leave her alone! She has done nothing to you!" The guards disregard Zane, two of the bigger ones grab him while the others try to grab Kalypso  .

She changes back into a werewolf and tries to defend herself while trying to save Zane, "Let me go!!!" Kalypso   yells, but she is so worn out that she is easily taken down by the guards.

"Mom! Why must you control everything? I am almost 18 let me love who I want to love!!" Zane screams and cries trying to get out of the guards grip.

Zane's mom walks over to her son and grabs him by the jaw, "You listen here Zane, if you want to see your little village girl again, then you will stop struggling and go to your room!" and with that the guards dragged him out of the big room, leaving 8 guards, Jake's mom and Kalypso   who is almost passed out.

Zane’s mom approaches Kalypso  , grabs a fistfull of her hair and pulls her up to her feet, “If you know what’s best for you, you will leave and never come back here. You were supposed to be dead...” she pauses and looks at Zelke ’s lifeless body at the altar. "Too bad she didn't kill you like she was supposed to. Guards, take her out of my sight, I do not want to see her around here anymore."

 



© 2014 Patience


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on May 29, 2014
Last Updated on May 31, 2014


Author

Patience
Patience

About
Dark. Love. Mysterious. Passion. more..

Writing
Wild Wild

A Poem by Patience


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Patience