07. Zane Was Hers

07. Zane Was Hers

A Chapter by Patience
"

Kalypso decides to crash the wedding, she refuses to let anyone else marry the prince.

"

Kalypso snuck her way past many of the weddings guests and found a tree that grew strong next to the castle the peaked right next to a stained glass window. She climbed up the tree and looked through the window into the castle, people were sitting in perfect rows dressed very nicely. All staring at the bride and groom-to-be. The bride looked up at the window so Kalypso   had to duck out of view, she could hear everything that was going on clearly; it was Zane's turn to say his vows.

The anger that Kalypso felt went deep into her soul, the hatred for that ogre that stole her love away from her. Zane was hers, and no one would take him away from her. Kalypso   roars and jumps through the window, shattered glass showers over everyone and Zelke  turns to see Kalypso   coming right for her.

Kalypso screams "GET AWAY FROM HIM!" and jumps right for Zelke 's throat. Not giving her enough time to react other than to shriek. All of the anger that Kalypso   ever had went into the attack.

Everyone in the crowd screamed and ran out of the room except Zane, he just stood there and watched Kalypso   lash out at the ogre who had ruined his life for so many years. Zane couldn't help but smile when Kalypso   stood up, changed back and wiped the blood from her perfectly soft lips.

Kalypso   looked up at Zane and blushed, “I’m sorry...” she looked down at what used to be the body of Zane’s fiance. Zane looks at Kalypso  , eyes wide and mouth open.

He barely musters, "You are alive..." he falls to the floor and starts to cry, all the guilt and pain that he went through the past few days all comes out at once, "I'm sorry I did this to you, I didn't know what else to you. I fell in love with you the moment I saw you and I was scared."

Kalypso   walks over to Jake and kneels down in front of him, then lifts his chin up then puts a finger over his mouth, "Shh my love. You did what you needed to do for yourself, do not be sorry for that." They look deep into each other's eyes as Kalypso   wipes under Zane's eyes "All that matters is that you and I are here, together now." Kalypso   said then kissed her prince.



© 2014 Patience


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on May 29, 2014
Last Updated on May 31, 2014


Author

Patience
Patience

About
Dark. Love. Mysterious. Passion. more..

Writing
Wild Wild

A Poem by Patience


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Patience