16. They will never stop falling

16. They will never stop falling

A Chapter by Patience

Kalypso   makes it back to where Zane’s mother lies, her lifeless body face down on the ground and what’s left of the guard, “What the hell am I going to do with them?” she asked herself throwing Zane’s mother over her shoulder and picked the pieces of the guard off of the tree and the ground surrounding it.

She started for the woods when she almost tripped over Chris’ body, “I guess I should do something with him too,” she said picking Chris up and throwing him over her other shoulder.

She walked a ways into the woods until she came across the tree that overlooked the drop off where she was only a few short hours ago.

“No one will find them down there,” she said looking down, “Goodbye forever.”

Kalypso   threw the bodies of the queen and the remains of the guard over the edge and watched them fall, it almost looks like they will never stop falling until they were completely out of her sight.  Kalypso  held out Chris, emotions overwhelmed her. Thank you, in some fucked up way, thank you… If it wasn’t for you, I would’ve never met Zane. And she let his body fall down to hell, where he belonged.

She didn’t want to kill people, but it was what she was. A killer, a werewolf, a beast. How could Zane love a creature like me?  Kalypso   thought to herself as she makes her way back towards the castle.



© 2014 Patience


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on May 31, 2014
Last Updated on May 31, 2014


Author

Patience
Patience

About
Dark. Love. Mysterious. Passion. more..

Writing
Wild Wild

A Poem by Patience


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Patience