11. Don't you see what she is doing?

11. Don't you see what she is doing?

A Chapter by Patience

Zane woke up still sore from exhaustion because of the night before, he tries to open the door one last time and "click" it opens! Zane uses the doorknob to lift himself up and he makes his way down the long hallway. These hallways used to be full constantly, filled with his mothers friends and family, or woman from around the world who wanted to marry her son, but not today. The corridors were as quiet as death, and as cold as it as well. Zane had one hand running along the wall to insure stability, and the other clutching his stomach. He felt like throwing up, and didn't know why.

Zane sees his dad at the end of one of the hallway and calls for him, "Father! I need your help!" his dad looks up at him in alarm and starts to walk towards Zane.

"Zane are you okay? What's wro-..." his father stopped mid sentence when he saw Zane's mother standing right behind Zane. "Zane what the hell are you doing?" the tone in his dad's voice changed drastically and Zane starts to tear up.

"Father, don't you see what she is doing to everyone?!" Zane screams and collapses at his father's feet, "please father, you have to believe me!"

"Shut up Zane, I do not want to hear your nonsense." he stated and walked away, Zane's mother smirked and followed him. Leaving Zane on the floor crying.

"I need to find Kalypso  ," Zane said and struggled to stand up again, "I need to make sure she is okay!"

Zane slowly made his way to the guard station, where he could hear the guards talking about what they did to her.. What they did to the love of his life!  

 

"Where is she?" he said bursting into the room, "Where the HELL is she?"

They all looked at each other with pride then laughed, "She's outback where trash like her belongs." The leader of the group said, and they broke out in laughter again.

Zane looks at them wide-eyed. Wishing he wasn't too tired, wasn't so physically spent. Or they would all be dead, "I will be back for you scum later." Zane said and made his way slowly outside.

He could feel in his heart, that she was close. He could also feel her pain, it overwhelmed him. He panicked and tried to run towards the strong feeling.



© 2014 Patience


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on May 30, 2014
Last Updated on May 31, 2014


Author

Patience
Patience

About
Dark. Love. Mysterious. Passion. more..

Writing
Wild Wild

A Poem by Patience


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Patience