06. She Needed to Say Good-bye

06. She Needed to Say Good-bye

A Chapter by Patience
"

Not to Zane's knowledge, Kalypso is still alive. Now she has to get back to the castle and stop the prince from getting married.

"

Even though she ran away from the castle and everything she was used to, she even knew about the wedding. Which broke her heart even more so. She wanted to take her life, for she had no reason to live anymore. The man she loved, loved another woman. So why bother?

She sat in a tree that overlooked a 1 mile drop off into the stormy ocean. She considers to just end it right there...

She walks over to the ledge and looks down, "Yikes, that's a lot farther down than I thought.."

Kalypso   closed her eyes and started to cry, she didn't want it to end like this, but it was in her best interest. She didn't want to continue to feel this way. Then something hit her, she missed him so much. She wanted to at least say good-bye, she needed to say good-bye.

Kalypso   turned and changed all the way, still sore from her struggles the past few days. She sprints for miles until she makes it back to the castle. The place where they first met, the stick he used to hit those rocks into the woods. Kalypso  sighed and looked for someway to get into the castle without making a huge scene.

Or perhaps that's exactly what she wanted...


© 2014 Patience


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on May 29, 2014
Last Updated on May 31, 2014


Author

Patience
Patience

About
Dark. Love. Mysterious. Passion. more..

Writing
Wild Wild

A Poem by Patience


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Patience