04. Are You Stupid?

04. Are You Stupid?

A Chapter by Patience
"

Uh oh, Zane's girlfriend finds him and Kalypso together.

"

The feeling was short lived, Zane didn’t feel Kalypso's warm body against his. He opened his eyes and she wasn't there anymore.

"I don’t believe I’m doing this to her!" he yelled at himself, “I promised I wouldn’t let anything hurt her...”

Kalypso   had no idea what hit her until she came to and saw she was being carried away by some big, green hideous thing.

"What the hell is going on? Who are you?" she yelled and thrashed around trying to get lose.

"Shut up!" a hardly feminine voice came from Kalypso's captor.

"You won't get away with this! Zane will be here to save me from you! You disgusting smelly animal!" Kalypso   said trying to change forms but she was  too weak to do so.

The creature stops and throws Kalypso   to the ground, "Are you stupid? Zane doesn't care about you! He is mine!" the ogre said while getting in Kalypso  's face.

"He doesn't care about me...?" Kalypso   asked and started to tear up

"No of course not! Why would he care about someone like you? He doesn't even know you! He sent me here to get rid of you!" she said and she picked Kalypso   up again, threw her over her shoulder and began to walk again.

Kalypso   just happened to look up and see Zane standing there, watching her take me away.

"ZANE HELP ME! YOU PROMISED ME YOU'D PROTECT ME!" Kalypso   screamed and cried, but he just stood there.

After a while Kalypso  just gave up, he didn't care about her. So why does it matter now? She gave in and let the ogre take her away. The ogre took her far from anything familiar to her, then threw her back onto the ground.

"This is where you belong, in the middle of nowhere. You disgust me. If I EVER see you with Zane again. I will kill you." and with that the ogre turned and started walking back towards the direction of the man she thought she loved..

Kalypso just watched her walk away, "Well I guess Zane lied.. Why do I always do this to myself?" Kalypso   says out loud. She stands up, brushes herself off and starts walking into the other direction.

A few days passed and Zane couldn't get his mind off of Kalypso  , the sight of his girlfriend carrying her away... the sound of her screaming for him... how could he ever forgive himself? Kalypso   was probably dead by now, at least that's what Zelke  told him when she came back that day. She told him that "That w***e was gone, so we can be happy now!"

Zane knew how abusive Zelke  was, how controlling she was, but after what he did to Kalypso  , he felt like he deserved it. So he decided to marry Zelke , he didn't know what else to do. His true love was dead, and he didn't have the heart to leave Zelke ..



© 2014 Patience


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on May 29, 2014
Last Updated on May 31, 2014


Author

Patience
Patience

About
Dark. Love. Mysterious. Passion. more..

Writing
Wild Wild

A Poem by Patience


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Patience