12. I told you I'd always protect you

12. I told you I'd always protect you

A Chapter by Patience

Kalypso   tried to stand up and run when she heard someone coming, but there was no where she could hide, the woods aren't that thick for a few miles. She would have to face whatever it was by herself. She tries to change, but she was way too weak, she couldn’t even speak.

She could make out two blurry figures in the distance, one was a female, one was a male. The male was a guard and the female, by the way she walked; was Zane's mother.

Anxiety flooded Kalypso  's body and she stood there, "What do you guys wants from me now? Haven't you taken enough?" Kalypso   looks down at her naked body covered in new scars and fresh blood.

"Oh we just want to make sure Jake knows who is in charge," Zane's mother says and motions for the guard to grab Kalypso, "So I am going to do something that I should have done from the beginning."

The guard grabs Kalypso   by the hair, forces her down to her knees, and pulls out his knife. "Are you sure you want to be here for this your majesty?" The guard asks, pulling Kalypso's hair back exposing her neck.

"Oh yes, I want to be here for--" Zane's mom falls to the ground showing a knife in the base of her skull

The guard throws Kalypso to the ground, "Don't you go anywhere!" he yells and runs over to his queen. He glares back at Kalypso   who shrugs, "I was right here.. you can't blame me for this one."

The guard pulls the knife out and reads "For my dearest son Zane from Dad" on the handle. He panics and spins in circles trying to find the owner of the blade.

"Looking for me?" Zane said and punched the guard in the jaw once he turns to face him.

Kalypso   gasps then smiles, "Zane! You've come back for me!" She runs over and hugs him.

"I told you I would always protect you, I'm sorry I couldn't last night..." He said and looked down at his feet

"Hey sweetheart, let's forget about last night alright?" Kalypso   replies and kisses him.

"What should we do with him?" Zane asks they stand there watching the guard try to regain consciousness

"I have an idea..." Kalypso   said, "But I'll need your help."

Zane smiles and nods, “Anything for you my love. What is it?”

"I need rope, very strong rope. I want you to tie him to a tree." Kalypso   said putting her hand in his.

"Alright for what?" Zane asked looking half scared at the look on her face

"Just do it, please." She smiled and kissed him

Zane nods and grabs rope, then he makes the walk back to the guard who is now trying to crawl back to the castle. Kalypso   kicks him in the stomach and growls. "You sick b*****d!"

The guard falls hard onto the ground, blood rushing from his mouth. Zane and Kalypso   pick him up and tie him tightly to a tree facing towards the castle.

"So honey bee, why are we tying him to a tree exactly?" Zane asked kissing Kalypso   and hugging her from behind

"Leave." She said sternly

"Wait what?" Zane asked confused and concerned, "Why do you want me to leave?"

"I said leave." Kalypso   repeated, "I don't want you to see this, not yet at least."



© 2014 Patience


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on May 30, 2014
Last Updated on May 31, 2014


Author

Patience
Patience

About
Dark. Love. Mysterious. Passion. more..

Writing
Wild Wild

A Poem by Patience


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Patience