14. I don't even want to go back there

14. I don't even want to go back there

A Chapter by Patience

When Kalypso   has her fill there is barely anything left of the man except some blood and bones, his hands are still tied to the tree but not attached to his arms anymore.

She changes back to her human state, wipes her mouth and looks at the mess she's made. "Oh well," she said, "He deserved it." and she turns to meet Zane in the front of the castle where he waits with clothes for her.

            “Do I even want to know what is back there?” Zane said handing Kalypso   a pile of clothes.

“Nope, you really don’t,” She said grabbing the clothes and slipping them on, “It’s a mess, I don’t even want to go back there again and I am the one that did it.”

            “Oh, um alright. Well what now? What are we going to tell my father?” Zane said looking at Kalypso   concerned.

            “Well I am supposed to be dead remember, so there really isn’t anything that I can do. If you are really concerned that someone is going to find your mom and the guard’s bodies then I will get rid of them for you.” Kalypso   said with a sigh.

            “Okay, you go find somewhere to put them and I will go have a talk with my father,” Zane said, pulling Kalypso   in for a kiss.

            “Meet me by the edge of the woods at dusk, then we will leave this place and be happy together.” Kalypso   said hugging Zane then she was off running behind the woods. Tearing her new clothes off as she ran.

            “I honestly don’t know how he is going to react to this.” Zane said then jumped when he heard a familiar voice behind him.



© 2014 Patience


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on May 30, 2014
Last Updated on May 31, 2014


Author

Patience
Patience

About
Dark. Love. Mysterious. Passion. more..

Writing
Wild Wild

A Poem by Patience


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Patience