Six

Six

A Chapter by Summer'sBreeze
"

...

"

Chapter Six

 

 

 James stood back, watching and waiting. For him it didn’t matter whether or not one life was lost, there were more than enough subjects for his master to study on.

 Yet still he waited and listened as people crouched around the limp form.

 “Is there a pulse?”

“I don’t know. I don’t know if she’s even breathing.” James caught a quick glimpse of familiar dark hair from a panicked teen.

 Startled, James took a step forward. There’s just no way he could of seen what he thought he saw, no way it could be possible.

 Bought over curiosity, he made his way so that he stood over the huddled crowd.

 James recognized Dana’s voice as she asked. “When did she pass out?”

 The same panicked girl answered. “I don’t know.” She placed her hands over her face, shaking her head in disbelief. “I…I just thought she was tired and left her alone. Oh, I’m so stupid.” She moaned.

 One more step and James stood looming over the people below him.

A black girl with her hand in a makeshift sling asked. “Can we move her?”

 James felt his breath freeze and his blood go cold. This can’t be possible. His mind tried to make every excuse there possible could be, there had to be a mistake.

 But there it was, proof. Living and breathing proof.

She had a bruise covering the left half side of her face, yet there was no way you could forget the face that helped damned you into immortal everlasting.

 Sabrina. How that name burned his master’s lips for years.

Dana swiped her hair back, leaning close to the girl. “She’s breathing, but just barely…” The rest of her words fell away.

 He should of known, James thought. Oh, I’ve should of known, that where there was one. James took in the familiar face of the witch that destroyed his master’s life. The other was close behind.

 “Sir, how fast can you get us to your house?” Dana asked, helping Peter and Ty carry the girl.

 James stayed frozen, whether with fear or hatred he didn’t know. Instead one words escaped his lips.

“Elizabeth.”

 “Sir!” Dana pronounced a little louder, trying to catch James’s attention. “How far is your house?”

 James cleared his throat. “My master’s house is only a mile or two up the road.” He motioned them back to the carriage quickly.

 With fourteen kids in the back and Dana sitting besides James, he snapped the whip, sending the horses to a steady trot towards Hilton Mansion.



© 2012 Summer'sBreeze


Author's Note

Summer'sBreeze
>_< please forgive the length of this chapter
i plan on making the next one alot better

please tell me of any mistakes i made
thanks

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, this story just keeps getting better and better. I love how James remembers them from another life. Really great writing!

Posted 12 Years Ago


What... so confused. What history did Sabrina play? So curious!!!!! Great job on this chapter as well Breezy! *kinda glares at you* Even if it was short. :P :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very good chapter that left me wanting more:) Just one editing mistake, you should say 'damn' not 'damned'.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Loved it! I want to know and read more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


.-. This story is flawless there can be no mistakes. The sentences ran together pretty smoothly and I'm no expert with grammar, but I couldn't see any blatant ones. Another great chapter. A little slow but this left so many questions in my mind like...

WHY DO YOU DOUBT THIS STORIES POTENTIAL?

A fan,

Summer

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
5 Reviews
Added on February 4, 2012
Last Updated on February 4, 2012


Author

Summer'sBreeze
Summer'sBreeze

Stalking Ally's characters, fighting the rebellion with Katniss, Shadowhunting in the Victorian era, fighting titans, hiding in one of the Bandit's closets, jumping over clouds with Jip, wondering how much more can I fit in th, AL



About
***08/01/14*** Heeelllllooooooooo :D Yep, still here WC! I plan on becoming more active so I'm willing to take any read request just shoot a comment/mail my way to do so. I'll be sure to .. more..

Writing