Memories

Memories

A Chapter by Carmella

Memories of pain rushed in. The dark burning, my first kill, his first kill. Our old familys.

 

Edward

Carmella's memories rushed in. Sisters, brothers a mother and father. Two older brothers and three sisters. A birthday, a birth. A dog, three cats and a fish. Back room, down town New York, a bed room with doll. A smiling face, the smell of a pie and women laughing.

 

Then a room with blood.

 

She was 7. Her birthday just pasted. She knocked on her brothers door. She knew better than to do so when the boys brought girls over at night. But she forgot her blanket from before so she knocked. The door creaked open.

 

Beer bottles were all over the floor. A red head girl was on bottles. And the blood ran from her body. Her brothers were laughing at the girl and another girl was chained to the bed with a gag in her mouth and her clothes off.

 

"Carmey! Get to bed!" her oldest brother Marcus yelled throwing a bottle at her.

 

She cried with her head bleeding and soul torn.

 

 

Carmella

 

I pushed Edward out and gasped for air. He'd seen all the things I'd be trying to hide.

Stay out

I growled in my head.

Gladly

Edward had said in my mind.

 

"What a gift." Carlisle said me still in his arms. "Edward what did you see?"

Don't tell him.

 

Your safe I won't.

"Her old memories. Thats all Carlisle." Edward said.

"Carlisle please put me down. I need to go to my room." I said cringing at everyone.

"Esme love can you show Carmella her room." Carlisle said putting me down.

 

Esme was at my side in a second holding me up. And taking my bag was Emmett. I fealt like at any second my ice skin would would get brittle and shatter like glass. No one else followed.

My room was the sameish. The bed was in the far part of the room. Not that I needed it it was just nice to have. Everythng was from Japan. I loved it ever since I was little. Emmett put my bag down on ground.

"It was nice um meeting you." He said.

"Nice to meet you too." I said leaning on Esme now.

Esme fliked to my bed with me in her arms. My eye lids were closeing. I thought I'd never fell the darkness of sleep wash over me again. But like a dark wave sleep wrapped around me.

 

I heard voice around me. They were questioning but not like before. It was more like they were there, they sounded loving and worried. Like my parents and siblings that had to die while I lead a new life as a vampire.

 

"But it's impossible. She shouldn't be sleeping. Our kind don't sleep." Carlisle said, I fealt his hand run the length of my forhead. But his hand wasn't cold or warm; normal.

"I hope she's alright." Esme said.

"She's fine." That had to be Edward.

 

I know your awake.

 

What of it. I don't HAVE to open my eyes.

 

So. Carlisle and Esme are worried.

 

How are we even talking now? I can hear you clearly, its like your talking.

 

Its your power; your gift. I knew you had one.

 

Gee thanks next time TELL ME!

 

I heard him laugh. God I hate him sometimes.



© 2009 Carmella


Author's Note

Carmella
ignore grammar and spelling

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
Added on February 15, 2009


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella