Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

A Chapter by Carmella

It was awhile before the human we all knew and liked was back on her feet. Edward took her to the prom; no one else felt like going. I myself have been to more than enough and Emmett and I were to busy watching a funny movie in our room. The days pasted quickly as most do. Then before I cared to notice it was a day Bella's 18 birthday.

 

"Are we doing something?" I asked reading Bleach manga.

"More than likely, your know how Edward is about his Bella." Emma said sitting next to me reading and Oran High School Host Club book.

"Shouldn't we be putting up decorations then?" Emmett said from his spot playing the X-Box.

"More than likely." Jasper said before Emma did looking for a book to read.

 

Then Edward came in.

"You guys Bella's birthday is tomorrow. Why aren't you doing anything." he almost shouted.

"Doesn't Bell hate partys? Why bother you know she won't be happy." I said still reading.

"Carmella has a point. Bella will just be upset if we go all out." Emma agreeded.

"But Emma you love throwing partys!" Edward shouted.

"What? Who told you that lie." her head turned, "Emmett?"

"Yeah it was me. Blame Carmella." Emmett said still playing.

"Who's side are you on?! Blame Jasper!" I yelled running over to Emmett to smack him in the head.

"Why would I say that?" Jasper said.

"ENOUGH!" Edward boomed, "We are throwing this party for Bella. SO get going!"

 

Thus Bella's overly done party was born.

 

She was having bad dreams about the whole thing but oh well. At school I gave Bella a present, tickets to some band Edward told me she liked. Then the annoying school day went by.

 

When I got home it was and hour before party time. That meant we had to light the candles, and make sure the flowers had enough water. Then she showed up. Hip hip ho freaking rah.

 

We stood ready and Jasper wishpered to me, "You were right she's ready to dread every second of this."

I had to laugh. Then it was 5..4..3..2..1..

"Happy birthday Bella!" we shouted at once.

"Um t-thanks guys." Bella said trying to be a sweet as possible.

"You have slipped into the second circle of hell!"I said all cheery.

Emma punched me in the side.

"We got you gifts Bella." Esme said.

"Oh you didn't have to." Bella said. Trans: Aw crap why'd you buy me stuff.

"Oh yes we did. It's your birthday Bella." Carlisle said. Trans: Deal with it we can't return the stuff. In Carlisle's own way.

"Lets get this started!" Emmett cheered.

 

It wasn't that bad. It was quite ok, until present time. Its not like Bella didn't like the gifts. No no she loved her gifts.

 

But she got a papercut, er tape cut. And one drop of blood came from her finger. Jasper flipped, Edward tried to stop him and Bella fell on glass and cut her arm up. And before ya knew it we all covered our noses but Carlisle and I. I was laughing to hard.

Then Carlisle had to wrap Bella's arm up. I was still laughing because Edward was over reacting, only this time everone though he was right.

 

"I don't see what the biggie is, so Jazzy got a little freaked but his diet is new." I manged to get out between laughs.

"Jasper could have done real damage. Poor dear, he and Bella must be scared nearly to death." Esme said looking at Emma trying to calm Jasper down then Carlisle's office where he was still with Bella.

"I guess. But Jazz wouldn't in a million years have hurt Bells." I said sticking up for Jasper.

"He wouldn't have to. And mind if I ask why you were laughing?" Edward said turning to face me.

"You really want to know? I thought it was funny! She falls, we cover our noses like she's deadly!" I started laughed again.

 

Edward grasped my shirt and pinned me to the wall and his eyes blazing.

"There was nothing funny about it!" He growled at me.

"Edward chill, it's ok. Carmy didn't mean anything by it just put her down." Emmett said holding Edward's shoulder.

 

Edward put me down but he had this deadly look crossed his face. And by now Esme had goten the bleach out and was cleaning up the blood. Emma and Jasper were in a lip lock on the couch and I guess only I noticed but before Bella came out the swiftly left to there room.

 

"Bella let me take you home now." Edward said to Bella but by now I she got a good look at the bleach. And a major promblem. Carp...

 

"Happy birthday." I said befoe Edward closing to door cut me off.



© 2009 Carmella


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

who told u i don't like parties?

please start proof reading more.

Posted 14 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 7, 2009
Last Updated on May 13, 2009


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella