School

School

A Chapter by Carmella

Well its not that we hated school, hell Edward and I have already gone so far past high school we should be teaching it. We just hated those who were there. That being Miss Perfect; name being Rosalie Hale. Ugh I hated her she was such a bubble head.

Worse of all she just HAD to be my lab parter. Sucked....

"Good morning Rosalie!" one of the girls squaked.

I rolled my eyes. And awaited Miss perfect to sit down. She looked overly dressed as always her bright purple dress all cute and what not.

"Um why hello Carmella." I knew Rosalie was looking at my plain blue dress and black clip holding my bang in place.

"Rosalie." I nodded.

She sat down and stared at me, "Why so clum?"

God such a barbie doll...

"If you haven't noticed yet Rosey dear Nazi's are in power in Germany." I hated that man, I don't know why but the whole Nazi thing made my stomach turn.

"So you shouldn't be sad." she perkyness made me want to ruin that pretty face "I heard that  the Postal Telegraph Company has a singing telegraph."

"Wow isn't that greaaat." I said trying to get her off my back.

"Alright kids up here." The teacher said pointing to the board.

"Hey hows your brother?" Rosalie asked quitely. I knew she liked Edward.

"FIne." I said then looked back up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"UGH I HATE HER!" I yelled walking with Edward back home.

He laughed, "She's not that bad. Her thoughts aren't in all the right places but she seems harmless."

"Shut up Ed! I wanna ring her stupid little neck!" I said wrapping my hands around the air pretending it was her.

He keapt laughing even though I called him 'Ed'.

When we got home I fell to the floor, Edward closed the door for me.

"Something the matter dear?" Esme asked looking over me.

"Not really." I said. Esme was so like a mother sometimes I'd even call her mom. She didn't say I had to; she knew about my parents.

"She wants to kill one of the girls at school." Edward laughed taking his backpack off.

"Why's that?" Carlisle asked looking at me fallen on the floor.

"'Cause she's a bubble head..." I mubbled into the floor.

"Your so five Carmella." Edward laughed again.

"Shut up chuckles." I said getting off the floor.

"Ouch Carmy that hurt." Edward said.

"Come closer and it'll really hurt." I said pushing toward him.

"Thats enough you two." Carlisle said blocking my way.

"Do we have any pop?" I asked Carlisle.

"Yes why?" he asked back.

"Oh nothing." I said smiling pulling away.

"Car don't." Edward said no longer joking.

"I don't know what your talking about." I said walking toward the stairs and up to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your going to get into SO much trouble." Edward said trying to hold in a laugh.

"Who care's I'm gonna love this."

I was hoping a rope that was hooked on a huge bucket full of cola. I was waiting until Rosalie walked into the lunch room then I would pull.

 

She was laughing with a bunch of girls. And because Edward couldn't pass this up he stepped in front of the door and called her. She ran up to meet him and he took one step back as she reached the door frame. Then I pulled.

Then the whole room was in laughes but Rosalie's cry. Some girls ran in to help her while Edward and I laughed. The teacher had us sent to the office. We laughed the whole way.

"Alright Cullens sit down." he said.

 

They called Carlisle and Esme. They 'talked' with us and we said sorry to Rosalie. Last time she'll wear that white dress. Once we were leaving we had to say sorry again.

 

 

The next day Miss Perfect was going to be Mrs. Perfect. After dating some one Edward and I never heard of. My stomach turned again just like thinking about Nazis.



© 2009 Carmella


Author's Note

Carmella
ignore grammar and spelling problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

just for the record this takes place during 1933

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
1 Review
Added on February 11, 2009


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella