Gifts

Gifts

A Chapter by Carmella
"

W-Whats that mean?!

"

I could tell everyone turned to look at Edward. I went to move Carlisle's hand then I heard him gasp. All of a sudden my eyes were open and I was taller. I looked around the room; I saw everyone but Carlisle, but I heard his voice.

 

Carmella?! What are you doing?!

 

"Carlisle? Where are you?" I asked, I didn't notice my voice.

"Dear? Are you alright?" Esme asked me.

"I'm fine Esme." I said, still very confussed. 

"Carmella!" Edward hissed, "GET OUT OF CARLISLE!" he crouched.

 

The others jumpped by Edward crouching as well. Well all but Emma and Jasper. I was so confussed, I looked down. I was shocked.

It was me. Or at least I think so. My brown hair was all about on my pillow and my golden; amber by now eye were closed. I looked dead, er well deader. My skin had gone from the lovely snow white to a yellowish white. My fingers that were once on Carlisle's hand were now limp covering my eye. I looked like a dead posed body.

 

Carmella dear, can you hear me?

 

"C-Carlisle? Where are you?! I'm scared." I was feeling so out of place.

 

I know Carmella but you have to get back to your body.

 

"I-I don't know how!"

 

Try and calm down, do you know what happened?

"N-No I-I don't." I fealt myself sudder and my whole core hurt.

 

Carmella love its ok. Just try and think about going back into your body. Don't worry I'll help you. But before we start ask Jasper to calm you down.

 

Edward beat me there. A wave of calm peace washed over me, but I was still nervosy in the pit of my stomach. I tried and thought about my own body and hear Carlisle's calm words and it fealt like someone was gently poking the back of my head, or like a headache.

 

Then my eyes flew open and I sat up. Carlisle was next to me he looked like he'd found the greatest gift in the world. Edward was still in his crouch. The others looked stunned, all but Jasper. Then it got really quiet.

 

"That was fun!" Emmett bursted into laughes.

"That was, was-" Carlisle started.

"Stupid, don't do it again." Edward said pulling out of his crouch.

"You just wish you were that cool." I had to smile, I just fealt THAT smuged.

"Rose I like this one!" Emmett said wrapping and arm around my sholders. I fealt the burn under my cheeks.

"Are you alright dear?" Esme asked sweeping toward Carlisle.

"Wonderful! Her mind had total control of everything! But my mind was still there, how wonderful!!" Carlisle said overly happy. Maybe I broke him...

 

Everyone was just about happy. But,

 

"We'd better watch that one. We still don't know we should trust these fools." Emma had said to Jasper.



© 2009 Carmella


Author's Note

Carmella
ignore grammar and spelling promblems

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
Added on February 19, 2009


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella