Offers

Offers

A Chapter by Carmella

 I laid there with sunglasses staring at the sun. I was warm here, nothing like laying on roof tops in Forks.

 

Italy was really boring. It smelt of flowers, pizzas, and old bulidings. I sighed, it was pretty damn useless to be here, I hate feeding on humans; leaves a horrible after taste. The wind blew and the heat drowned me in the overly sweet stench of Aro.

 

"My,my what are you doing out here alone? We have invited you in." Aro said trying to be charming.

"Thinking. Thats all." I said slightly shimmering.

"Your family?" he asked sitting down in a darker area.

"A little." I said.

"You are always welcome here. your diet will need to change but you are welcome."

"Na not now anyway..." I said getting up.

"Hm? Are you going to look for them?"

"No, back in our home town there is something bad brewing. I felt it before I left. The humans are far to weak to fight off anything."

"You've gone a little soft Carmella. You use to love fighting newborns and humans alike in the war." Aro said standing as well.

"They can't protect themselfs. Human on human battle needs no pity but if something happens there Edward will be very cross as will Esme if I bust up another house." I said getting ready to leave.

"But, before you go," Aro said gripping my hand.

 

He tried to wiggle into my mind but I pushed him out like I'd done to Ed a thousand times over. Aro jumpped back from the pain and Jane reared her ugly head.

 

"Master?!" she said stepping in front of him ready to burn me.

"Heh, heh easy now Jane. Carmella has just learned metal block. But it is not very strong." Aro chuckled.

"Strong enough."

"Indeed, what is this 'thing' that Edward will be cross with if it is damaged?" Aro said lightly pushing Jane out of the way.

"That is something I won't share." I said pushing myself far away from the two.

"Oh, Carmella before you go. I would like to make you an offer." Aro said and Jane shot him a dirty look.

"Hmm? What would that be?" I asked.

 "Forget those humans, and come with us. Your family is more than welcome." Aro said smiling in a demonic way.

"I'd sooner tear my eyes out than join you. If I could fend off my hunger in war, theres no way I'd let it get to me again." I said then bloted away.

 

I could hear Aro chuckle behind me but I wasn't about to turn back.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Fork was quite at night. I really liked the quite, you could hear everything. Birds, small animals,..ugh the shape shifters roaming about.

 

I sat on the Swan house. Bella's father snored worse than the smoking soilders I fought with. Bella couldn't sleep very well; thoughts of Edward kept her up. I felt pretty bad. If she knew I was still around she'd ask all about Edward and I couldn't answer he because I didn't know where he was. Lose lose for me and for her.

Dawn was coming, I'd have to leave. So I got up slowly if I'd jumped I might have broken something.

 

Then I heard something. It wasn't a bird or an animal or a shape shifter. But someone was running. I smelt the air and it was sweet and fast.  It's a Cullen! Emmett? Did he find me? No.. to fast to be Emmett. Alice? No..Jasper would have followed her. I turned to see them, but I couldn't. So that left.....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw it. It smelt female. I had to protect Bella. I zig-zaged so she couldn't pick up my sent. She had a sent I thought I knew. Carmella's sent. But Carmella ran away, she would never come back. It must be Jame's mate. She found Carmella's room and Bella's sent and found her way here! She got up slowly...she didn't want to wake Bella. I heard her breathing then she turned. I leaped out of the forest and knocked her off the roof...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"EDWARD YOU JERK GET OFFA ME!" I yelled after Ed had knocked me clear off the roof.

"Carmella? Is that you?" Edward said sounded shocked.

"Yea now get the hell off!" I yelled again and kicked him in the ribs.

"I thought you ran away and you were never coming back." Edward said dusting himself off.

"Yea well if you had left this place and Bella would be a train wreck." I said getting up.

"But what are you doing here?" Edward asked.

"You know I could ask you the same... Why are you here Edward?"



© 2009 Carmella


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I forgot... Alice is Emma....fix that in your minds

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
1 Review
Added on July 5, 2009
Last Updated on July 10, 2009
Previous Versions


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella