Broken

Broken

A Chapter by Carmella
"

I didn't mean to, but shes gone... a-and it's my fault

"

By the time I was done she was a mess. Blonde hair everywhere, that damn dress tore to nothingness. She burned now, I closed her eyes. It hardly felt real, but I was all sore. The others were fighting with themselfs on what to do, and if I was a danger.

 

Emmet was heartbroken. I'd killed his love.

 

There was a not in my stomach and my chest hurt. I made a break for it and wanted the unbearable pain to go away. The invisible tears flowed again. I tried so hard to doge trees but it was getting hard to see. Rosalie's burning face caught in my head. I finally hit a tree. Well by that I mean I knocked it over. No one came.

 

It felt like days until someone graped my hair and gripped me up from the ground. He turned me to face him, it was Emmett.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" he yelled.

I couldn't move my lips, I was truely stuck.

"ANSWER ME CARMELLA!" he didn't stop yelling, "WHY'D YOU KILL ROSALIE!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

 

Edward and Jasper ran up and took me from Emmett. Carlisle tried to calm Emmett while Emma and Esme were with me.

 

"What happened Carmella, speak to us." Emma said.

"Yes dear why'd you do it?" Esme said stroking my hair.

I couldn't speak, I felt to sick.

"Edward whats wrong with her?" Emma said turning to Edward.

Edward fell to his knees, "S-S-She's-"

Jasper fell as well, "h-heart broken."

Emma jumpped in front of Jasper and hissed at me.

My dead eyes looked at her then the dirt.

"She's a witch! You have to kill her!!!" Emma yelled.

"N-No I'm not losing another child," Esme said holding me close. I hardly blinked.

"I WANT HER DEAD!" Emmett yelled.

 

I twiched, I did not blink or breath.

"E-Emmett." Edward coughed, "D-Don't s-she's in enough pain."

"Y-Yes Emmett e-e-enoughs enough." Jasper nodded.

 

Then Esme and Carlisle took me home.

 

 

Edward

 

She hasn't spoken in days. We still have to go to school but she stays in her room. She hasn't talked, Carlilse asks her evry day if she's thirsty but she never answers. He's even offered her human blood. He leaves it in a glass and when he comes back the glass is empty.

Emmett isn't as angery ever since Carmella hasn't said a word and doesn't move. He tries; just like we all do to get her to talk. But all day her mind's blank unless it's thinking about Rosalie. It's like she's dead.

 

I sighed and cut the engine. Four days tomorrow. Carmella use to sing and talk until you wanted her to shut up, I feel bad now that I thought it was annoying. I sild the backpack from the back and hopped out.

 

"It's been almost four days! I'm worried sick!" Esme's motherly voice rang.

"Well she's drinking. That's all we can really do now." Carlilse said.

 

I walked in and dumpped the bag on the couch and went stright to Carmella's room. There was muic playing. Shadows by Red.

She mouthed the words...

 

"Theres a hate in me like some kind of master. I try save you but I can't find the answers. I'm holding on to you I'll never let go. I need you with me as I enter the shadows."

"C-Carmella?" images of Emmett flashing, pain welling deep.

The song cut off and her mouth stopped moving. Her eyes went back to the gray-black they have been.

 

I put a hand to her forehead. She's become more fragle than glass. Her brown hair used to have that shine and in her eyes was a sparkle. Now she looked dead.

I sat on her bed, "I talked to that girl to day, ya know Bella."

No answer.

"She's nice, I kinda like her."

Nothing.

"You'd like her, you have alot in common. She's smart and she falls alot and-"

"S-Shut u-up Edward...." she voice was small and sounded nothing like the old Carmella.

"What?"

"S-Shut up..." she touched my face and showed me how bad she wanted to punch me.

"Carmella, you can talk to me about this. You know I'm here for you."

"O-Out." she pointed at the door.

She was thinking about Emmett so I just nodded.

 

I left and ran to get Emmett who was still morning for Rose.

"She needs you." I said while his back was to me.

"I don't care."

"Emmett, she loves you more than Rose did."

"That's impossible, Rose-" I had to cut him off.

"Rosalie loved you for your body. What about your jokes and everything else?"

"Carmella doesn't get them either."

"Have you ever spoke to her about them? And have you noticed that she hasn't talked to any one since she lost control or since you yelled at her?"

"Yeah well thats her promblem. And-"

"GOD DAMNIT EMMETT! SHE'S SPRRY AND SHE'S NEVER GONNA FORGIVE HERSELF! DO YOU WANT HER TO GO TO ARO?!" I snapped Carmella's be down far to long.

Emmett's eyes widen, "A-Aro?"

"Yes that's her plan. If you don't forgive her within five days she's leaving and going to die." the thought of it made shivers run down my back.

Emmett said nothing for a while but said he would talk to her. Then went up to see her.

 

~~~~Hours later~~~~

"They've been up there quite a while now." Jasper said.

"Yeah wonder if she's ok. Check." Emma said while playing Jasper at chess.

"I'm worried as well." Esme looked up.

"Don't worry love." Carlilise said holdindg Esmes hand.

 

I'd been keeping tabs on what Emmett and Carmella were saying and thinking.

 

Three minutes later Carmella was being carried in Emmetts arms and she was smiling.

"Hiya." she said.

"Carmella!" everyone said at once.

Emma leaped up knocking the chess board off the table and Jasper followed.

 

Carmella was showered with warmth and love. Maybe now she's not broken



© 2009 Carmella


Author's Note

Carmella
ignore grammar and spellings iproblems

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
Added on February 28, 2009


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella