Love'n junk

Love'n junk

A Chapter by Carmella

I sat for a long time just thinking I guess. I watched dust float for a while. Then Emma came in.

 

"Carmella." Emma addressed sitting on the bed.

"Emma." I addressed back looking at to dust clouds forming in one another.

Jasper followed behind Emma  but stood.

"Jasper I told you I'll be fine you can wait outside, I need to talk to Carmella alone." Emma said.

"lf you need anything I'm outside that door." Japser said then left.

"So,"I said still staring at dust.

"I'm here to talk about you and Emmett." Emma said.

My smooth mask cracked, "What ya mean?"

"I mean your lines are about to become tied." she said calmly.

"We were tied from the moment Rose brought him here." I said trying to stay calm.

"I mean like how Jasper and I are." she said still dead on.

I choked on that part.

"I've seen it, Emmett seems locked on it, and I knew you loved Emmett from day one. And more than a brother I might add."

"Ok, Emma you win I give." I said sitting up to look her in the eyes.

"Its not a game, I'm going to tell Emmett now." Emma said raiseing.

"Woah! Wait!" too late.

 

Damn, I laid back on my bed. Then the sweet twilight wrapped around me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

School started, as normal rain, rain, and more rain. But I thought to mix it up at lunch.

 

Bella was sitting with Jess, and all them losers. So I crossed from the normal Cullen table to sit with them. To much stares and gasps I sat.

 

"Yo Bella." I said smiling.

The other kids flew from their chairs faster than as if they were on fire. We have an act for doing that.

"H-Hello."  she said taking a bite of pizza.

"Carmella remeber?" I said still smiling my best.

 "Yeah I remeber, I'm-"

"Bella Swan, yeah, I know." I had to cut her of, I mean I already knew her name.

"So um... whats up." she said still eating.

"Nothin' I guess." I said with the chair turned away pointing to disaproving looks from brothers and sister.

"So um-"

"He likes you, my brother Edward that is." I said lokking at him watching his eyes widen.

 

You didn't! he growled at me.

 

Yeppers big brother! Just think of it as payback for all those years of cracks and awfullness. I smirked.

 

"Gots to go Bells." I slung myself out of the seat and walked out the door two seconds before the bell.

 

Edward didn't talk to me for the rest of the day, which wasn't a big deal because I normal hate to talk to him when I'm in a bad mood. I also had to avoid Jasper, just because I think he's a bit of a creeper sometimes doesn't mean I want him to feel more that he needs. So I just drove around aimlessly for a few hours, but being in the tiniest most unknown town of Forks there wasn't much to do. So home I went at around six or so.

 

"Carmella, I need to have a word with you." Edward said leaning on the stair case as soon as I walked in.

"Oh? About what little brother?" he hates when I point of that I AM older that him, I just look younger.

"I think you know."

"I KNOW alota things brother o'mine." I said trying to walk by him without touching him or thinking.

"Carmella, you think you know what I'm thinking all the time but you don't. Maybe I'm trying to fight of the sent of her blood."

"Yes you are I know this. But she's something unreadable to you so you want to know what she's thinking and why, trust me your not that hard to read."

"But-"

"Look Edo, I don't care, but don't play with your food. Stay away or just bite her. Making friends with a meal isn't the best thing to  do and you know it. If you need me I'll be away from you hangin' out in the mountins for a snack." I said turning away and closing the front door as I left.

 

Eats weren't that bad, a deer and a buck. Wish I coulda caught a bear. Then I heard one and followed to the sound.

 

It was Emmett, playing again with a mother bear. Running around her and laughing when she got confussed or angry. After a good six mintues and forty seconds I was tired of watching so I bounce and took a chunk of her neck.

 

"HEY! That was mine!" He  yelled.

I srugged and kept drinking. Once the poor bear stopped moving around Emmett gave in and bit the other side of her neck untill we both drained her out.

 

"Not bad." I said wiping my mouth on my jacket.

"You ruined my game." Emmett said his teeth still deep in the bears throat.

"I've told you; don't play with your food. And don't talk with your mouth full, it's gross." I said looking the other way.

"Fine fine." he said I heard his teeth releasing the bear's throat, "But can I tell you something?"

"Yeah, what?" I said turning back around.

Emmett loomed over me, pinning me to a nearby tree, "You missed some blood."

"Really where?" I normally don't miss any and don't like being told so.

"There on your lip." he pointed.

"Where?! Just get it!" I said now totally selfconsion (sp?).

"Ok." he said leaning forward.

 

Emmett's cold lips pressed aganist mine. A human would have thought he was being ruff by quickly ripping me from the tree and holding me close. But we, erm my kind often express love or feelings ruffer than most. But my arms quickly wrapped around his neck and he scooped me up higher. I won't have minded if he didn't put me down, since breathing isn't a promble but he broke the kiss and stared into my eyes.

 

"You taste a thousand times better than anything I've ever tasted." he smiled.

"Back at ya." I said taking unneeded gasping breathes.

"Think we should get home now?" Emmett asked holding me closer.

"Yeah I guess."

"You wanna walk?"

"Um n-no." the truth was the wind had be knocked out of me and I couldn't feel my legs.

"You want me to carry you?" Emmett asked craddling me.

"That be nice." I said snuggled into his chest.

"Well then hold on tight." he said then boilted forward toward the house.

 

Time melted away. I didn't care about anything until we got to the house and everyone was staring.

 

And of course Edward was laughing.



© 2009 Carmella


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

284 Views
Added on April 6, 2009
Last Updated on April 11, 2009
Previous Versions


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella