And stuff...

And stuff...

A Chapter by Carmella

I quickly jumpped down from Emmett's arms and gave Ed a good swing blow to the face.

 

"Shut up Ed." I said walking past Emma and Jasper who were snickering until I gave a death glare and walked inside.

Esme caught my shoulder.

"I'm proud of you dear." she said.

"For sluggin Edo?" I asked not to sure why she was proud.

Carlisle laughed, "No because you finally are with Emmett."

"Oh." I said then laughed just becase it was funny.

 

School the next day sucked...

 

Bella and Edward were staring at each other, again Ed was trying to see in her mind. And some smoe lossed control of his car and almost Bell. Edward trying to be his heroy self jumpped on and stopped the stupid thing. And Carlisle had to be on call that day so that screwed more crap up.

 

I met Ed and Carlisle at the hosptail.

 

"I didn't mean to do anything wrong." Edward said to Carlisle after he was done with Bell.

I laughed, "Well you screwed up big time bro!"

"Edward I know you didn't mean to do any harm but if anyone had seen anything." Carlisle said.

"I'm more careful than that." Edward said looking over his shoulder.

"Then you should have just let that car flaten her and we'd have no promble." I said.

Edward growled at me and I growled back..

"Edward can I talk to you for a sec?" Bella asked from around the bend.

 

Carefull bro don't eat her

 

Shut up Carmella your so not funny

 

And with that Carlisle took me out side and Bella talked with Edward.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"So how do you think it went?" I asked Emmett as I threw a ball up on the ceiling and laying on the floor.

"Knowing Ed, not well." Emmett said bench pressing.

"I wish I didn't have to leave. I'd love to blackmail him later." I said throwing the ball harder.

Emmett caught the ball in a few seconds, "Your kinda cute when your mad." he said leaning over me.

"Forget it, your not getting my pants or my shirt." I said looking him in the eye.

"Why would I ever think about it babe?" Emmett smiled.

"'Cause I've seen your mind and know how it works." I smirked and stole the ball back.

"Oh you do now? Did ya see this coming?" Emmett said then kissed me deeply.

"N-No not really." I said after he released my lips.

"Well good!" Emmett yelled running toward the door with my ball. He must have slipped it out of my hand when he kissed me.

"Emmett!"I yelled running after him.

 

I chased him outside to the front yard. And he knocked over Edward who looked paler than normal and worried about something.

 

"Sorry Edward didn't mean to hit ya like that."Emmett said getting off him.

"Something wrong Ed?" Isaid pushing Emmett over and taking the ball back.

"No I'm just going to my room..."Edward said going inside

 

I've never seen that cocky bastered so down. So I went to talk to him. I knocked on the door and entered his room. And he was in full moap mode; emoish music playing, he was laying on his sofa thing  with his eyes closed and no light coming in the windows.

 

"Go away." Edward said.

"Don't wanna." I said sitting next to him.

"I don't wanna talk to you Carmella." Edward said rolling on his side.

"Well thats to bad I wanna talk." I said.

"No." he said.

I gripped his shoulders and mad him face me, "Listen to me Cullen! She doesn't know anything so snap out of it!"

 

Edward did snap out of it. But I was all wrong...she did know something.

 

The bad something.



© 2009 Carmella


Author's Note

Carmella
ignore grammar & spelling problems feed back please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on April 19, 2009
Last Updated on April 19, 2009
Previous Versions


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella