Lemon Twist

Lemon Twist

A Chapter by Reaper

“Maddy?!?!”


Alice stares at her. Other than the now greenish skin she saw, she knew it had to be Maddy. Alice saw her face from Derek’s picture in his journal. She analyzed it, in a way of almost sizing her up to see what she was maybe was like and if Derek could even find her attractive.


Alice knew she was good looking but Maddy was top of the line.


Maddy looks at her in a strange way, “how do you know me?”


Alice hesitates on whether to lie, tell the truth or run for her life. She settles on a choice, “from Derek’s journal.”


Maddy’s mouth is almost in a gasp, “well how do you know him?”


“We are friends.” She lies the best she has ever done.


Maddy laughs, “really girl? You are going to tell me that? I can see it on your face and in your eyes.”


“You can see what? That I’m lying.” Alice stand there trying to look stronger than her zombie counterpart.


“Yes, that and that you are in love with him.” Maddy laughs even louder, “poor girl, he could never love you when his heart belongs to this flesh bag.” She smiles and points up and down at her body.


Then Maddy walks over stabs Rabbit in the neck with an old rusty dagger. She moves her dagger to his head and with the help of her vampire they crack open his skull.


Maddy grabs the brain and starts to eat it. One big bite into it as it oozes all over her mouth. The vampires lean down and sink their fangs in Rabbit’s neck to start to drain the body of it’s blood. The vampire suck the blood out till nothing is left.


Maddy finishes her meal then wipe the blood and brain matter from her mouth so there is only an outline of it all on her face.


“Now tell me little girl where is Derek and Eve.” Maddy says as she walks in front of her in a way to strike some fear into her, but Alice doesn’t care.


Alice doesn’t reply. Maddy leans in towards her face, “I’m still hungry and if you don’t help me, you will be my next meal.”


Alice hesitates but has to reply, “Derek left to go her from Reaper.”


Maddy laughs, “Those two. I hate them so much.”


Maddy stands there smiling at Alice. It creeps out Alice because she can see the brain and blood still in her teeth.


“What are you looking at?” Alice barks at her.


Maddy narrows her eyes at her, “I’m trying to tell if you are his type. I mean I have all his poor wives’ memories, so I know everything.” She really isn’t looking for that but it for making Alice uneasy and it works.


Maddy turns to Victoria, “let’s go queenie, time to go to my castle.”


Victoria looks at her, at first like a strong queen should but then she folds, “please don’t hurt me.”


Maddy laughs the points at her guards and commands orders to them, “take them two to my stage cart. The vampires grab Alice and Victoria to take them to the cart.


Maddy follows, grinning at her conquest and victory of the night.


Everyone is loaded into the cart. The vampires go to driver seats to man the zombies pulling the cart and Maddy sits in the cart cabin with Alice and Victoria.

Maddy stares at Alice, “what’s on your mind? You seem like you want to ask me something.”


Alice looks back at her, “there is something.”


“What is it sweetie? I’m dying, I mean, I want to know what it is.” Maddy smiles big.


“I thought you were dead. How did you become like this?”


Maddy slightly laughs, “Well you read his journal. I’ll fill in the blanks for you. Here is what happened.”


Alice nods, trying to be ready for whatever it is she is about to hear.


“I was bitten by that zombie. Maybe I could have been saved, I don’t know, I know


Derek thinks he could have saved me. I thought life as I knew it was over and


Derek would have to make the decision to kill me for good. But the poor b*****d didn’t. He kept me locked up like some kind of pet. I could move at all with all the chains on top on me. Then that special night happened. Then he was brutally betrayed but his own cousin.”


Alice looks at her confused and Maddy notices so she explains.


“Dyson. Dyson is Derek’s cousin. He hired a stupid villager to betray his gravedigger commander and kill all of his family, or at least Derek and me. But the guy shot that damn gem in Derek’s pocket. It exploded and landed all over the room. Pieces hit me, Derek and Eve. Each one of us was infected somehow by that stupid thing.”


Maddy looks at Alice’s puzzled face. Then Maddy laughs aloud. Alice stops her.


“What did it do to you guys?”


“Well for me, it gave me powers. It made my brain awake from its coma of stupidity and stopped it’s one thought of just eating. And best of all it gave me control of the whole entire zombie population. After that I just used that new found power to rule the lands around here, searching for Derek and Eve.” Maddy points at Victoria,

“and this b***h, so I could control all of the land with no problems.”


Victoria sits there in shock then flips off Maddy. Maddy’s face wrinkles up in anger,


“stop this thing.” She yells out to the drivers. They stop the cart.


Maddy grabs her and pulls her out of the cart but her hair. Maddy throw her to the ground and kicks her in the face. Then Maddy reaches for a container on the cart and pours the contents on half of Victoria’s body. Next Maddy grabs a torch that’s on the cart and she tosses it on Victoria. Her body burst into flames.


Maddy casually gets back into the cart and yells out for the driver to go forward. The cart takes off as the deadly harsh sounds of Victoria’s screams are heard.

After a while the screams faded into the night.


Maddy look up with a giant smirk on her face, “so should I continue my lovely story.”


Alice nods, still in shock from the information she heard and the events that just happened.


“So with these new powers, my guilty faded. I found out later what the gem was and what it did. It all makes sense now.”


“What does the gem do?”


“Well it’s called the Trimanga of Satan. It has the power of creating evil, controlling evil and making sure evil last. The one in control of the gem has the power of all of those three things with no negative effects. But with the gem splitting, the powers spilt to. I got controlling evil.”


Alice hesitates but has to ask, “What did Derek get?”


“You actually know what he got. You have met his evil. It was created from years of anything bad in this life mixed with the death of me.”


“I meet his evil?” Alice is completely confused.


“Reaper.” Maddy laugh, “all Derek’s evil is in him. The gem just formed it all together into one man.”


Alice gasp, what the f**k. Alice hates to ask it but has too. “What about Eve?”



© 2012 Reaper


Author's Note

Reaper
tell me what you think will happen now.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You amaze me every time! I am so kidding, its very creative. But when i first found out Maddy was alive i about died myself "What the heck does that mean for Alice!?" I about died myself. A million questions raced through my mid. One thing I like about your writing is its a quick pace :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Another Great Chapter :))

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hang me know before I sleep. For the keeper is close and the grave is deep. Darkness spreads like the ground. The world is stilled as Reaper awakes. Hear the howl of the wind, the screams of death all round. Reaper stands proud for all to see forever more we bow on bended knee. Awesome write. Go back And reread and fix those troubling words. Moving on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


great work!

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is good, I really like the twist.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow.SO eve is the one who makes sure evil will last? I love this. I think in the end eve, alice, and derek will escape somehow and maddy will actually die. :O

Posted 12 Years Ago


You amaze me every time! I am so kidding, its very creative. But when i first found out Maddy was alive i about died myself "What the heck does that mean for Alice!?" I about died myself. A million questions raced through my mid. One thing I like about your writing is its a quick pace :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A very good chapter. I like the cure for the bite and the way the story is heading. The storyline is getting more interesting with each chapter. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Well, since Eve is the one to make evil last, I think she will betray them all except Reaper, since he is all of Derek's evil as a manifestation.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Eve can make evil last so no one, including reaper can be destroyed without coming back unless eve is destroyed or her power is rejoined with the gem. I won't go any further since I don't want to ruin the sotryline, suspenseful and thickening chapter can't wait for the next one to see if I was right XD

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh yea nice-very nice gooey gory fun.
I don’t know if you planted a hint towards the beginning that Maddy was still out there but I was guessing that. You got me with Reaper, I so didn’t see that one coming.
Here’s a quick fix ‘Maddy grabs her and pulls her out of the cart but (by) her hair.’
You have a hell of a story outline. I a wait for the next installment.

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

972 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 13, 2012
Last Updated on March 13, 2012


Author

Reaper
Reaper

In Wonderland with Alice, AR



About
I may not write as much but any void I need to fill is full with love of my wonderful wife. more..

Writing
notes notes

A Story by Reaper


Arcally Arcally

A Poem by Reaper


Resurrection Resurrection

A Poem by Reaper



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..