Chapter 3 Kaelyn

Chapter 3 Kaelyn

A Chapter by Kaelyn Shea

Chapter 3 Kaelyn

OMG! He is standing at my locker! No, wait stay calm. Act like you don't see him. Let him come to you, he is the guy let him do the work. Okay, open your locker and... “Hey Kaelyn! I am going to ask you this once and only once so please say yes.” “Okay and what would that be?” she said as calmly as possible. She didn’t want him to think she was some kind of freak. “Kaelyn will you go out with me? I’m asking because I think you are beautiful and I can't stop thinking about you and I want you to be mine.” said Arliegh, kind of fast and like he was trying to get it all out before either A. he passed out or B. she could say no. “Yes Arliegh I will go out with you on 4 conditions. 1. We take things slow. 2. If I say stop please stop doing anything you are doing to me. 3. We never lie to each other and 4. You never ever hurt me intentionally okay?” said Kaelyn hoping she hadn't just ruined her chance of being his girl friend. “Those sound like fair conditions. I can do that. It's a good thing you said yes.” Arliegh said grinning. “Oh yeah? Why is that a good thing?” “So I can do this” said Arliegh leaning in and gently kissing her cheek and forehead. He was about to kiss her lips when, “Arliegh. Stop. Please.” said Kaelyn, trying to push him off. Arliegh stopped almost instantly. “Thank You” said Kaelyn “I'm so sorry Angel. That was completely out of line it won't happen again.” Arliegh said taking her hands and entwining their fingers. “Please forgive me.” “I forgive you” said Kaelyn, pulling him closer for a hug.

“Will you call me tonight?” she said as she started pulling her books out of her locker. “I'd love to but right now I don't have your number.” “Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that. Here give me your phone. Oh crap! I have to go to class. Come get your phone from me at volley-ball practice and it will have my number in it okay! Bye! I'll see you after school.” With that she kissed his cheek and turned on the heel of her orange converse (her favorite color) and headed toward homeroom.



© 2010 Kaelyn Shea


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow. Good start to the relationship. I like it :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

478 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 28, 2010
Last Updated on February 28, 2010


Author

Kaelyn Shea
Kaelyn Shea

Little Rock, AR



About
Pen Name: Serena Name: Kaelyn Shea Age: 18 Gender: Girl Sexual Orientation: bisexual. Too bad. Relationship status: Taken March 1, 2012 Piercings: Yes, double ear, cartilige, and belly button H.. more..

Writing
I lied I lied

A Story by Kaelyn Shea