Chapter 19 Kaelyn

Chapter 19 Kaelyn

A Chapter by Kaelyn Shea

Chapter 19 Kaelyn

Kaelyn signed off and put her laptop on the floor. She couldn’t believe that he would do something like that to her. She decided she needed to talk to Reed. So Kaelyn picked her computer back up and looked to see if he was online. Luckily he was. She signed back on and started typing.

K*Lyn: Reed he cheated on me.

Reed46: He did what?!

K*Lyn: Yeah. With Shea. Will you come over here. I need a friend and Skyla’s a way’s away you can just walk.

Reed46: Yeah I’ll be there in about ten minutes. I’m Comin’ Kaelyn I’m comin’

K*Lyn: Thanx Reed J

Kaelyn was about to sign off when she got another message from Arliegh.

R-LY1: I’m so sorry Angel, I know you don’t believe this but I love you with all of my heart and want you back! You don’t have to keep your promise if you don’t want to but I ask you to please try. Please give me another chance. I love You NOT her.

She closed the computer. She heard the doorbell ring and told Reed to come in. When he walked into her room she was still sitting on her bed. He came over to her and sat next to her. She said “He told me I don’t have to stay with him if I don’t want to so I want to try something before I decide,” He gave her a confused look and said “What do you mean?” She just smiled at him and kissed his cheek. He knew then what she was talking about and then kissed her full on the lips. She pulled his face closer and he wrapped his arm around her waist. He fell backwards on the bed and pulled her so she was laying on top of him like she did with Arliegh. She forced his mouth open and his tongue went immediately into her mouth like an over eager snake. He reached down and found the hem of her shirt. He pulled it half way up when she stopped him. “Don’t do that. Please just let me kiss like you said. You said you could show me that you could love me more than he ever could just by kissing me,” He smiled and started kissing her. She could tell that by the way he kissed her she did not love him.  His lips didn’t feel good on her mouth like Arliegh’s did. She didn’t feel like she was in a dream world like when she was with Arliegh. She liked when Reed kissed her but she Loved it when Arliegh kissed her. She knew that just by the ways that they kissed which one of them she loved. She slowly pulled away making her kisses go from long and seductive to short sweet pecks. When she finally pulled away he said “Why are you going away so soon? I liked having your lips there!” She simply smiled and said “You showed me how you could love me and I know that he can love me better. Yes he cheated on me but I forgive him for it. I love you but more like a friend. I have figured out that there will never be anything between us,” then she sat up and watched as he looked at the ground sadly then said “You did give me a fair chance and so you made a fair decision. I’m gonna go back home now if you don’t care. I want to dream for a little while about what might have happened,” then he got up and walked out. Kaelyn picked up her computer and sent a message to Arliegh and then laid down on her bed and waited.

 

 

 

 



© 2010 Kaelyn Shea


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

460 Views
Added on February 28, 2010
Last Updated on February 28, 2010


Author

Kaelyn Shea
Kaelyn Shea

Little Rock, AR



About
Pen Name: Serena Name: Kaelyn Shea Age: 18 Gender: Girl Sexual Orientation: bisexual. Too bad. Relationship status: Taken March 1, 2012 Piercings: Yes, double ear, cartilige, and belly button H.. more..

Writing
I lied I lied

A Story by Kaelyn Shea