Buying A Car

Buying A Car

A Chapter by Anthony
"

6 Paragraph Report

"

How much is $27,400 to you? It may be a down payment and some extra for a home. Or it could be how much you have put into a college fund. But this amount of money is what is needed to buy a new 2010 Chevrolet Camaro. Maybe we could find a better deal? How much extra will the cost go up if you get more options for the car? These are just a couple of the questions you should ask when you begin to think about buying a car.

            Let’s look at the price of a new car from a local dealership. The price of a new 2010 Chevrolet Camaro is $27,400 dollars, without extras. That is a large sum of money. That same amount of money could be put towards a home, college fund, or some other investment. What would the price be with extras?

            The price of the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro with extras adds on an additional $9,325. That would bring our total cost up to $36,725.  And that’s just an estimation! So the options can really add to the overall price of a vehicle.

            What about the monthly payments? How much would it be for a 5 year contract? How much for a 3 year contract? Let’s take a look back at a factory price for the vehicle. For a new 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LT 1LT it would cost $23,880.00. The monthly payments for a 5 year contract would be $475.22 with 7.21% APR and no down payment. The monthly payments for a 3 year contract would be $739.64 with 7.21% APR and no down payment.

            An older 2002 Chevrolet Camaro is priced at $13,988. For a 5 year contract the monthly payments would be $271.40 with 6.15% APR and no down payment. For a 3 year contract the monthly payments would be $426.49 with 6.15% APR and no down payment. That is a noticeable difference!

            Buying a car is only easy if you have someone else that’s knowledgeable help you. And even then, trying to find the car that meets your needs and budget could be a hassle. Be sure to research other offers and the cars you’re thinking about buying, and always get advice from a knowledgeable family member or friend. That alone could save you hundreds or thousands of dollars.



© 2010 Anthony


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

364 Views
Added on February 18, 2010
Last Updated on February 18, 2010


Author

Anthony
Anthony

Council Bluffs, IA



About
I'm not normal in any case (Feel free to ask away). I enjoy reading to get a release into someone else's world. I enjoy writing to share my world. My Story "Fallen Mortality" Was started a couple year.. more..

Writing
Ties Ties

A Poem by Anthony


Ripples Ripples

A Poem by Anthony