Paragraph Structure

Paragraph Structure

A Chapter by Anthony

Games are a type of recreational activity. Board games, Video games, and physical games, like tag, are all types of games.  Board Games are a good group activity; some examples are Monopoly, Scrabble, Connect Four, and others.  Video games can be played alone or with others, which allows for versatility; some examples of the platforms are the Xbox, Playstation, and Nintendo consoles. Physical games are entertaining and a group activity that is normally exercise as well; some examples are tag, football, basketball, and red rover.  All of these types of games may entertain, but they may also help relax those involved. Many things today cause stress, games and other recreational activities help for those stress causing things to be forgotten and allow the person to relax. This in turn will allow them to be more capable to do the work needed to be done. 



© 2010 Anthony


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

470 Views
Added on February 18, 2010
Last Updated on February 18, 2010


Author

Anthony
Anthony

Council Bluffs, IA



About
I'm not normal in any case (Feel free to ask away). I enjoy reading to get a release into someone else's world. I enjoy writing to share my world. My Story "Fallen Mortality" Was started a couple year.. more..

Writing
Ties Ties

A Poem by Anthony


Ripples Ripples

A Poem by Anthony