King Arthur

King Arthur

A Chapter by Anthony

King Arthur had been born in a city known as Tintagel. Tintagel is a city in the south-west portion of England. He was said to be born in a secret place because he needed to be raised so that nobody knew his true identity. Merlin was his “magician” who gave him the strength to pull that sword out of the stone. There were many others who tried to pull it out of its resting place but no one could pull it from the stone, so they let Arthur try it. By chance he pulled it out of that stone and everyone just looked amazed that such a small boy could pull that sword out. The sword was called “Excalibur”. After pulling Excalibur from the stone Arthur became king of Camelot.  Arthur was now king and had twelve Knights come to what had been known as “The Round Table”. Every time they had a meeting, they would all gather around the “Round Table” and discuss whatever matters were at hand. He always had his best Knight beside him, whom was also his trusted friend, Sir Lancelot. They had been like brothers. They went in to battle and fought side-by-side with each other. Well King Arthur didn’t know that Sir Lancelot was in love with the new Queen, Guinevere, whom King Arthur married and loved. Sir Lancelot was in love with her and he betrayed King Arthur by sleeping with her behind King Arthur’s back. Later on he went into battle with Sir Lancelot, and while he was gone, one of his Knights came back and told the Queen that King Arthur had been killed.


© 2010 Anthony


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

454 Views
Added on February 18, 2010
Last Updated on February 18, 2010


Author

Anthony
Anthony

Council Bluffs, IA



About
I'm not normal in any case (Feel free to ask away). I enjoy reading to get a release into someone else's world. I enjoy writing to share my world. My Story "Fallen Mortality" Was started a couple year.. more..

Writing
Ties Ties

A Poem by Anthony


Ripples Ripples

A Poem by Anthony