Incentives

Incentives

A Chapter by Anthony
"

7 Paragraphs

"

Anyxkrypt aims to provide quality gaming. We put our time and effort into developing the game play and quality of the game. Graphics help, but unless you provide good game play, they are useless to keeping attention. We provide to all gamers, regardless of gender or age.

                Providing incentives to personnel helps provide the innovation to create original and amazing games. Incentives give rewards to the personnel who excel beyond the average and use their creativity to provide their best. Incentives such as more time off, bonuses, and other would make the personnel to reach that level of excellence. That excellence provides the best quality games.

                Incentives will increase productivity. They do so by rewarding the personnel who excel beyond the average. Personnel who enjoy the benefits of working above and beyond benefit the company. Those personnel are generally rewarded with bonuses, or some other form of incentive.

                A businesses success is measured by more than just its profits. It is measured by its products and services. It is also measured by its personnel and how efficiently they work. If the personnel enjoy where they work, and the job they’re in, they will work more efficiently and provide better products and services.

                Such incentives come at a cost. Incentives such as bonuses cost the business. Bonuses give the personnel extra money for providing excellence. Incentives such as extra time off cost the business as well. Giving personnel extra time off will make them happier, and allow them more personal time, but it also takes them away from the job. This could slow down production.

                Incentives require time, effort, and expenses, but overall are worth it. They provide the motivation for the personnel to want to excel beyond the average. That motivation will provide the excellent work required to make quality products. The better quality of the product, the longer it should be able to last.

                Innovations provided by the motivation and rewards that incentives bring. Personnel that innovate new ways to do things provide the opportunity to increase efficient within the company. New equipment, more experienced employees, and training the personnel employed may cost money, but it allows the company to grow, and become more efficient.



© 2010 Anthony


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

914 Views
Added on February 18, 2010
Last Updated on February 18, 2010


Author

Anthony
Anthony

Council Bluffs, IA



About
I'm not normal in any case (Feel free to ask away). I enjoy reading to get a release into someone else's world. I enjoy writing to share my world. My Story "Fallen Mortality" Was started a couple year.. more..

Writing
Ties Ties

A Poem by Anthony


Ripples Ripples

A Poem by Anthony