Resume

Resume

A Chapter by Anthony

Contact Information:

Anthony Rhodes

Council Bluffs, IA 51503

(402)***-****

 ********************

Objective:

My objective is to utilize the skills and traits that I have to become a developer at BrightMix, and become better and more proficient in my developing abilities.

 

Skills and Accomplishments:

 I know html, php, and have played around in Ruby on Rails as well as other programming languages. I’ve developed my own site (http://www.anyxkrypt.com).  I’ve been trained in the 94E (Radio Communications Security Repairer) military occupational specialty. And have taken the time to earn the added education needed on top of the skills acquired during my MOS and military training to earn my ETA certification.

 

Work Experience:

United States National Guard as a 94E since March 2009.

  • Performed and/or supervised field and sustainment level maintenance on radio receivers, transmitters, communication security (COMSEC) equipment, controlled cryptographic (CCI) items and other associated equipment.
  • Performed preventive maintenance checks and services on tools, test, measurement, and diagnostic equipment, vehicles, and power generators.
  • Performed bench equipment tests to verify operability of repaired equipment, and ensures emission security standards are met.
  • Been in various leadership positions, such as Team Leader, Squad Leader, Platoon Sergeant

Alongside of that I have worked on maintaining my own website and developing skills.

  • Developed Social Network Platform for the frontend of AnyxKrypt.com
  • Used various programming languages to produce the various portions of the site.

 

 

Education:

94E (Radio ComSec Repairer) qualified.

ETA certification.

Computer Sciences Bachelors Degree - June 2015



© 2010 Anthony


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1491 Views
Added on February 18, 2010
Last Updated on February 18, 2010


Author

Anthony
Anthony

Council Bluffs, IA



About
I'm not normal in any case (Feel free to ask away). I enjoy reading to get a release into someone else's world. I enjoy writing to share my world. My Story "Fallen Mortality" Was started a couple year.. more..

Writing
Ties Ties

A Poem by Anthony


Ripples Ripples

A Poem by Anthony