Semantics and Advertising

Semantics and Advertising

A Chapter by Anthony

Snickers Super Bowl Ad

CocaCola Super Bowl Ad

Intel Super Bowl Ad

Dante's Inferno Super Bowl Ad

Budweiser Super Bowl Ad


The Snicker's Ad show people playing a game of football, and one of them is “playing” like Betty White. His girlfriend has him eat a snicker's and he becomes himself. The end shows Snicker's slogan, “Snicker's Satisfies.”


The CocaCola Ad shows Mr. Burns from the Simpson's losing his fortune, and after being given a CocaCola he smiles, and seems happy. The end show's CocaCola's slogan, “Open Happiness.”


The Intel Ad shows the employees eating lunch, and a robot they made is in the room with them. One of the employees is ecstatic about the new Intel processors they've just made for 2010, and says that they're the best invention that they've come up with. The robot looks sad and leaves. At the end, they have people hum their jingle, and showed Intel's slogan, “Sponsors of Tomorrow.”


The Dante's Inferno Ad shows a female being pulled into the depths of the underworld by what appears to be Lucifer, or one of his demons. And she's followed by who appears to be a king jumping into the rift after her, battling demons on his descent down, and once he lands, he fights off the hordes of the underworld. It ends with the game's name, release date, USRB rating, the studios that developed and published the game, as well as which platforms that it will be released on.


The Budweiser Ad shows a man running into town yelling about the bridge being out, at first no one pays attention to him. He then mentions that there's a Budweiser delivery truck on the other side and everyone started running for the bridge, stopping whatever they were doing to do so. Everyone helps build a bridge out of their bodies, interlocked with one another, across the gap. It shows the label Budweiser after showing “It's what We do.”



© 2010 Anthony


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1701 Views
Added on February 18, 2010
Last Updated on February 18, 2010


Author

Anthony
Anthony

Council Bluffs, IA



About
I'm not normal in any case (Feel free to ask away). I enjoy reading to get a release into someone else's world. I enjoy writing to share my world. My Story "Fallen Mortality" Was started a couple year.. more..

Writing
Ties Ties

A Poem by Anthony


Ripples Ripples

A Poem by Anthony